Last Stand of the 300

Best line from 300:
When we attack today, our arrows will blot out the sun!

Good; then we will fight in the shade.

Best line from 300:
When we attack today, our arrows will blot out the sun!

Good; then we will fight in the shade.

There's no end to these pics :D

sparta.JPG

I love them and I thought the movie was mediocre.

Agreed, but a bit late to the party, aren't you fatty?

I guess so, but I just saw it and didn't realize it was old. I saw the movie a long time ago, but just caught the documentary. Oh, and fenn... you inspired me. After this, I stayed up 'til 3:30 watching Braveheart.

Oh, and fenn... you inspired me. After this, I stayed up 'til 3:30 watching Braveheart.

Yea, I would have done the same thing had I not made plans already. I'm not sure if I have seen that whole movie all in one shot or not, I need to get on that.

I guess so, but I just saw it and didn't realize it was old. I saw the movie a long time ago, but just caught the documentary. Oh, and fenn... you inspired me. After this, I stayed up 'til 3:30 watching Braveheart.

Why? you could be sleeping. The only thing spectacular about this movie is that Mel Gibson achieved Male pregnancy. Mel Gibson is a lunatic who is best watched by putting the movie on mute and watching his ridiculous facial expressions. How that fucktard became a popular actor is beyond me.

Just came in to say, the documentary was cool, the movie was visually stunning, and Braveheart rules. That is all.

Why? you could be sleeping. The only thing spectacular about this movie is that Mel Gibson achieved Male pregnancy. Mel Gibson is a lunatic who is best watched by putting the movie on mute and watching his ridiculous facial expressions. How that fucktard became a popular actor is beyond me.

Mel Gibson might be totally insane, but the son-of-a-bitch understand plot development! (or something to that effect, from South Park's Imaginationland).

I like the battle bloopers in Braveheart.

Gibson brandishing a sword. Cut to the English army. Cut back to Gibson brandishing an axe. Cut to the English army. Cut to Gibson running towards the English swinging a mace. Cut to the English army. Cut to Gibson running towards the English sword in its sheath. Cut to the English army. Cut back to Gibson swinging a hatchet. Cut to the English army. Cut back to Gibson decapitating an English guy with his sword.

Tom Cruise is as crazy/hated as they get, but it doesn't stop me from watching the awesomeness that is Top Gun. Sometimes, you just have to overlook these personality deficiencies and embrace a silhouette tongue down Kelly McGillis' throat.

I like the battle bloopers in Braveheart.

Gibson brandishing a sword. Cut to the English army. Cut back to Gibson brandishing an axe. Cut to the English army. Cut to Gibson running towards the English swinging a mace. Cut to the English army. Cut to Gibson running towards the English sword in its sheath. Cut to the English army. Cut back to Gibson swinging a hatchet. Cut to the English army. Cut back to Gibson decapitating an English guy with his sword.
i like in the scene where he re-unites with seamus in the rock-throwing contest in the background you see a guy walk by with a jacket and a baseball cap

Mel Gibson might be totally insane, but the son-of-a-bitch understand plot development! (or something to that effect, from South Park's Imaginationland).

"Say what you want about Mel Gibson, but the son of a bitch knows story structure."

GoofyMelSmall.jpg

Tom Cruise is as crazy/hated as they get, but it doesn't stop me from watching the awesomeness that is Top Gun. Sometimes, you just have to overlook these personality deficiencies and embrace a silhouette tongue down Kelly McGillis' throat.

I've never seen Top Gun *ducks thrown chair* And I hate Tom Cruise.

You people seen Payback? Do.

MV5BMjAwMTI0Mjk5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTczNzc5._V1._SY400_SX600_.jpg

We need a manliest films eva thread.

Mel Gibson is teh awesome.

Braveheart ranks up there with one of my favorites.

Brainless rabble-rousing historical revisionism for the win.

Back