Last Stand of the 300

Any movie with the "manditory love interest/side bar" pisses me off. It's not enough to defy a nation and kill a shit load of bad guys, NOOOOOO, you have to fuck the princess or whoever the hell she was.

Dear Hollywood,

Not every movie has to have a love scene. Think of love scenes like a thumb in your girlfriends ass. It's not something you do all the time. You SAVE it for anniversaries and shit.

Hugs and kisses,
Bacon

PS: Top Gun 2, bitch. Go.

Any movie with the "manditory love interest/side bar" pisses me off. It's not enough to defy a nation and kill a shit load of bad guys, NOOOOOO, you have to fuck the princess or whoever the hell she was.

Dear Hollywood,

Not every movie has to have a love scene. Think of love scenes like a thumb in your girlfriends ass. It's not something you do all the time. You SAVE it for anniversaries and shit.

Hugs and kisses,
Bacon

Was this in reference to a particular movie mentioned here?

Please do.

I don't mind love scenes that contains big titties and a nice ass (hers). I'm cool with that, but all that other shit is just gay.

saving private ryan would be on that list imo

Beverly Hills Cop
Ghostbusters
Total Recall
True Lies
Predator
Alien

There are plenty.

True Lies had a love story.

Boondock Saints did not. And they killed a cat. +1 awesomesauce.

Dear Hollywood,

Hugs and kisses,
Bacon

lol. greatness

Beverly Hills Cop
Ghostbusters
Total Recall
True Lies
Predator
Alien

There are plenty.

Ghostbusters: Bill Murray got it on with a ghost
Total Recall: Arnie had a love interest on Earth AND Mars. It doesn't matter that the former tried to kill his ass.
True Lies: That one chick from Halloween looked pretty hot in the black dress, even though I heard she was born a hermaphrodite...., but at one point, she was kidnapped and Arnie had to save her.
Predetor: Good one.
Alien: The rule does not apply because the "hero" is a chick.

Fixed. Also, Top Gun had a love scene.

Yeah, but that was clearly a "thumb in the ass" type of thing.....look, a pygmy goat..

June-2007-19-720486.jpg

Dear Hollywood,

Make more of Chuck Palahniuk's books into films. Why because they kick ass.

PS. Invest the crazy amounts of money you have into making a John Wayne clone and star him in a western with Clint Eastwood. You would shut down the academy awards for life.

Back