Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Sting and Billy Joel was okay. It was cold and rainy and I felt like it took the crowd out of it a bit. Not to mention Billy didn't sound as good as he usually does.

How was Coachella? I heard attendence was down.

It was still pretty fun. Even if the line up isn’t great(like this year) it’s a good festival. I probably spent over 2k for the weekend lol. Gonna sleep and be a pos all day today and all week at work now.

anyone going to go to Maryland Deathfest this year? ive gone every year since 2009.
Been contemplating it. Agalloch reunited, and it is probably my top band that I never got to see.

Never been to one though. Is it hosted at the same place every year? How are the facilities/grounds there?

Been contemplating it. Agalloch reunited, and it is probably my top band that I never got to see.

Never been to one though. Is it hosted at the same place every year? How are the facilities/grounds there?
theyve got a website out there. https://www.deathfests.com/
its been hosted at the same few venues the past few years. Baltimore Soundstage, Rams Head Live and Power Plant Live. i think they have an outdoor stage there too now. all in downtown Baltimore, a city which i cant stand for a lot of reasons. if not for MDF i wouldnt go there.
the fest is always worth it though. lots of great bands playing each day. im looking forward to quite a few but particularly Sodom (theyre playing the whole Agent Orange album), Cryptopsy (playing all of Blasphemy Made Flesh), Dismember and Ripper. i saw Cryptopsy back when i was a teenager with their old lineup and ive never seen the other 3 live.

One of my buddies hit me up about Mudvayne...with Megadeth?(wtf). But, I recently got Alice Cooper tickets for August, and for the 4th year in a row my "next" is Welcome to Rockville..two weeks away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back