• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last fighter you want to provoke

Ngannou, a full power punch could literally kill you. He’s 265 pounds and he has a chin of steel, what are you going to do if he starts swinging?

I don’t want to imagine that guy angry and aggressive.

I would fight current Diego for $10,000. I wouldn’t fight Ngannou for $20 million.

I know I’d provoke Francis. I bet he’s a pussy.

fbNho6AsaPFm3UK78
Datsik
Literally criminally psychotic.
1453827461681.gif

142624-thumb.jpg

But he's from Russia, so they might just have a fight booked for him already

Axe Murderer , regardless of if he's nice is the most terrifying imo, just knowing hed want to stomp your head ideally.. husky Yoel cos he'd probably kiss you
<{cruzshake}>

Aleksander. Just a scary individual with daemons in his head. Willing to take it all out on you..
If they where twin brothers it would have made for a good fairy tale. Fedor being so nice, but life puts us on different paths and then we deal with it.

Melvin Manhoef. He was always terrifying. Just has a certain look in his eyes!

He died recently but K1 champion Branko Cikatic , this guy was intimidating not for the fans but for the other fighters. I guess that he had that kind of aura or demeanor, Bass Rutten said that the fighters were scared of him outside the ring.I think that he was only close friends with Peter Aerts , his trainer Thom Harinck shared some stories of his encounters with yakuzas....and I think that even CroCop was intimidated by this guy, you can see it in their interaction when Branko was his coach and later CroCop even sued him for attempted murder...he was scared for his life ..
Yeah Branko was a wild man with a tough history. Definitely not a guy to be trifled with. Others I wouldn't want to piss off is Datsyk cause he's so god damn unhinged it'd be impossible to have any idea how he'd respond to even just a casual conversation, let alone provoking him. Lee Murray would be another i'd have no interest in provoking ever. Guy strikes me as always ready to stomp your head into the pavement if you give him a reason too.

Back