Economy Last days of Tesla. Closing a dozen solar plants. Loses deal with Home Depot.

You claiming I'm having a meltdown while I continue to source my arguments extends the validation for my thesis that Muskrats are just like Trumpians. "you just hate winning, reeeeeeeeeeeee"

Question what have you proven anything really? The only you're proving to me you seem to have endless amounts of time to post on Sherdog. I have to get back to working on one of my rentals.

An hr later...

Nothing but winning up 120 dollars today alone the shorts took a 2.5 billion dollar bath.

Anyone else notice all those other car companies pumping up their new EVs during the Super Bowl. I think a counted 5 in total of the top of my head.

Anyone else notice all those other car companies pumping up their new EVs during the Super Bowl. I think a counted 5 in total of the top of my head.
Every year there are a few fledging products that duke it out on the superbowl.
One year it might be GoDaddy vs. Geocities
Then Uber and Lyft
Groupon vs Living Social
This year it was luxury electric cars.

Anybody else like a long term play on ford? They seem like they have a Jumpstart as domestic ev producers

Yet only two of them actually ship products Audi and Porsche at over 75,000 dollars to over 150,000 plus.

Anybody else like a long term play on ford? They seem like they have a Jumpstart as domestic ev producers
GM in theory with autonomy and already shipping longer range electric cars. But Ford does seem to be moving in the right direction.

GM in theory with autonomy and already shipping longer range electric cars. But Ford does seem to be moving in the right direction.

Was also thinking fords price is beaten down pretty low. Yeh it has a p/e of 20 but it has huge revenues and relatively small earnings. I get the GE vibe with them for some reason

Love it that Tesla is recruiting on Twitter and doesn’t even care if you have a high school diploma. Wouldn’t expect anything less from Elon. He’s a smart guy.

Told my brother to sell his Tesla stock today. He wont listen to me.

For the record I'm a bit of a Tesla fanboy.

Bought puts today. Let’s see how it works out

Love it that Tesla is recruiting on Twitter and doesn’t even care if you have a high school diploma. Wouldn’t expect anything less from Elon. He’s a smart guy.

Someone is claiming the jump is caused by bitcoin people plowing billions into the company. They say Tesla is by far the most talked about by bitcoin and other cyber coin people. It's also far an way popular by Chinese an Norwegian stock buyers.

Ron Baron on CNBC talking about the billions he made already on his Tesla investment.

Ron Baron on CNBC talking about the billions he made already on his Tesla investment.
Someone is claiming the jump is caused by bitcoin people plowing billions into the company. They say Tesla is by far the most talked about by bitcoin and other cyber coin people. It's also far an way popular by Chinese an Norwegian stock buyers.

Ahh yes, Mr "You're meltding down with these double posts, I'm soooo busy unlike you" with yet another useless doublepost lacking any sourced material. You sound like someone selling a real estate seminar talking about some other guy who made money in real estate.
how much longer do y'all reckon this TSLA bubble runs?
It seems like everyone and their mom is talking about "Tesla stock going up" ala some beyond meat shit.
500 before the pullback perhaps?
Don't think I want to touch it just yet since these hype stories tend to build on themselves (people who buy in solely because they've heard about recent profits, ala bitcoin and pot stock buyers)
And me putting my money where my mouth is on your stupid tulip game:
TQQyEv5.jpg

Last edited:
Told my brother to sell his Tesla stock today. He wont listen to me.

For the record I'm a bit of a Tesla fanboy.
It won't go up forever , there will be a significant dip at some point , even if it ends up at 2k eventually.

There could be a few reasons one of the more disturbing is that banks are doing to Tesla what they did to bitcoin buy tons of it and then without notice dumb it causing a dramatic drop to the point that people will stay away from it. If it were to lose 50 percent of it's value in one day it would all but hurt the company for sometime. They realize shorting the stock is not working make some quick profits then dump.

The Tesla effect to NIO
Market Summary > Nio Inc - ADR
NYSE: NIO
Follow
4.52 USD +0.45 (11.21%)
Feb 4, 1:58 PM EST · Disclaimer

Passed up when they were below 8 bucks a share. I Want to buy in but Ford loves to cock things up like the recent explorer fuck ups. Don't forget Lincoln when deciding to buy, if they can get sales up and margins up that would be a nice way to sale Evs with pumped up options in the future. Right now they are about dead last in luxury.

Tesla at 937 , crazy run up

Back