Lashley Wants Fedor Next

Figures that Lashley would want a gimme fight on his return, I don't think Fedor would take the fight though because they're from the same weight class.

Lashley has improved since strike force. I think he is ufc ready. He would beat guys like Lewis and Roy Nelson in my opinion with his wrestling.

Against Roy he would have to Fitch him IMO. If Roy lands solid Lashley goes out.

That would be a decent fight, I see fedor winning with a late tko on a tired Lashley.

What's wrong with the matchup? I like it, at least he is one of the Bellator's top HW (receiving special treatment)
It'll be considered a freakshow. and it should. Fedor should aim at the top 20 now, if he's serious about his return.

It'll be considered a freakshow. and it should. Fedor should aim at the top 20 now, if he's serious about his return.

I don't know, if Lashley is not fighting Fedor, he will probably fighting for the Bellator Title, that isn't a Freakshow IMO

If Fedor aims at the top 20, which are the options? Minakov, Kongo/Johnson winner, Kharitonov, Mitrione or Bedorf maybe
I don't see Fedor accepting one of those fights

I don't know, if Lashley is not fighting Fedor, he will probably fighting for the Bellator Title, that isn't a Freakshow IMO

If Fedor aims at the top 20, which are the options? Minakov, Kongo/Johnson winner, Kharitonov, Mitrione or Bedorf maybe
I don't see Fedor accepting one of those fights
Why not? He said it's time to move to bigger and more serious fights, after the fight with Maldonado.
And if Fedor aims at the top 20 outside the ufc I'd say Ivanov, Bedorf, Kongo or Mitrione. He won't ever fight Minakov or any other russian fighter.
and I know Lashley is close to that title shot, but if it's Fedor, then people will say that is running from serious competition once again. Because Lashley is a pro wrestler with a padded record and blah blah...

I watched one of Lashleys fights in Strikeforce and sorry to say he looked terrible.

You mean back in 2010...?

He isn't a world-beater but he has improved a lot since then and is pretty solid HW at this point.

I'd watch. Probably a good next step after the Maldonado fight.

I'd definitely watch. It's another lose lose for Fedor though. Even if he obliterated Lashley, people would be like "Meh."

But I truly believe Fedors just trying to get a few more paychecks before retiring for good, so this is a win in that sense.

You don't know Fedor. Yes Fedor is a multi millionaire thats nothing like American millionaires whom live a lavish lifestyle. Fedor has a very modest living lifestyle. It can clearly be seen in the video below at the 17:07 mark. If he lived a lavish lifestyle I would say yes hes fighting for the money but clearly thats not the case when it comes down to Fedor.

You don't know Fedor. Yes Fedor is a multi millionaire thats nothing like American millionaires whom live a lavish lifestyle. Fedor has a very modest living lifestyle. It can clearly be seen in the video below at the 17:07 mark. If he lived a lavish lifestyle I would say yes hes fighting for the money but clearly thats not the case when it comes down to Fedor.

I don't perceive Fedor as the type of man to acquire money for a flashy lifestyle. I do think he is perhaps the type of man who would try to earn as much as he can to ensure his family and loved ones comfortable lives while he can still fight and earn that.

Fedor v Bedorf/Kharitonov/Rosholt (depending on who is available/who he is willing to fight)

Lashley v Kharitonov (Bellator)
Lashley v Prochazka (Rizin)

Back