Lashley Wants Fedor Next

DoMeFavors

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Pro wrestling champ Bobby Lashley says he's ready to return to the CAGE -- telling TMZ Sports he's looking for another big MMA fight ... and wants a shot at the legend Fedor Emelianenko.

Lashley isn't just the reigning TNA world champ -- he's also a pretty accomplished MMA fighter with a 14-2 record. He's also on a 7-fight win streak.

But before that fight, Lashley will be taking on James Storm on TNA's Impact Wrestling this Thursday on PopTV.
0808-lashley-james-storm-tna-3.jpg

Lashley isn't just the reigning TNA world champ -- he's also a pretty accomplished MMA fighter with a 14-2 record.
Yeah...padded record and barely beat John Ott.. who was a bloated LHW at best?

I would favor Fedor to win handily. Aside from being reckless against Fabio, he won 12/15 minutes of that fight. Probably submits Lashley.

Not any cage where USADA likes to sit ringside!

I'd definitely watch. It's another lose lose for Fedor though. Even if he obliterated Lashley, people would be like "Meh."

But I truly believe Fedors just trying to get a few more paychecks before retiring for good, so this is a win in that sense.

I feel like Lashley is one of the most underrated fighters in MMA right now. The guy isn't great but he is a lot better than most make him out to be. This would be a good fight.

At this point Lashley would probably hump him into a living death. It could also look a lot like the Randleman fight with Fedor catching a sub from the bottom.

He had his chance years ago with Affliction Trilogy.

Lashley can fuck right off.

I watched one of Lashleys fights in Strikeforce and sorry to say he looked terrible.

It should do good ratings for bellator

I watched one of Lashleys fights in Strikeforce and sorry to say he looked terrible.

That was a while ago mate. He's better now, no world beater by any means but not bad. He's like a better Pudz.

Everybody wants a shot at Fedor even when he is out of his prime.

That was a while ago mate. He's better now, no world beater by any means but not bad. He's like a better Pudz.

Theres also the problem of his gas tank which any good opponent will exploit.

I saw him wrestling in TNA a month ago and he gassed out halfway through the match lol. Granted he is 42 though.

Lashley has improved since strike force. I think he is ufc ready. He would beat guys like Lewis and Roy Nelson in my opinion with his wrestling.

Back