Las Vegas - U2 - The Sphere

I think ours were $400 a piece so not crazy. I paid more for my last UFC tickets in Vegas with far less fun.
Yea UFC is always expensive there I went to McGregor vs Khabib had descent seats. Went to the night club and Encore after where Mcgregors after party was going to be .. Of course he didn't show lol .. I don't think I will buy another UFC seat out there. But to be fair I only did two, Lesnar vs Reem and McGregor.

I love Fremont street, bar bouncing on the strip. How's the sphere I haven't checked it out.

Yea UFC is always expensive there I went to McGregor vs Khabib had descent seats. Went to the night club and Encore after where Mcgregors after party was going to be .. Of course he didn't show lol .. I don't think I will buy another UFC seat out there. But to be fair I only did two, Lesnar vs Reem and McGregor.

I love Fremont street, bar bouncing on the strip. How's the sphere I haven't checked it out.
My first UFC was Chuck Wandy and GSP Hughes so a pretty decent introduction, gutted for you he didn't show up! We met a ton of fighters and Dana over UFC 79, Hendo was there as a cornerman and seen him a few times since...probably my favouite fighter I've met. Hung out with Hughes's coach after the GSP loss and he pretty much said he was going to quit which obviously didn't happen.

Back