NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

I haveen't watched any Stars game this year. What's the go on them? What's making them good?

My view from what i've seen and know, the only thing that stops the Avs is dodgy goaltending out the back
the stars are just a good well rounded team. they dont have that one superstar player, but guys like benn and robertson help elevate the guys around them. plus at goalie, ottengier has been playing amazing lately.

the avs are like the oilers, may have the best single player and offense in the world but they live and die on the consistency of their goalies. they essentially have to score 5-6 goals a game to ensure a victory

gonna lol hard if colorado finds a way to tie it up and win

by the looks of things it appears they are well on their way.

the stars are just a good well rounded team. they dont have that one superstar player, but guys like benn and robertson help elevate the guys around them. plus at goalie, ottengier has been playing amazing lately.

the avs are like the oilers, may have the best single player and offense in the world but they live and die on the consistency of their goalies. they essentially have to score 5-6 goals a game to ensure a victory

Otter's been great. His team just did nothing for him last year in the playoffs.

Taking away that the Avs are my team...

Why I don't want the Stars to win... Apparently Suter was a absolute menace of a teammate in Minnesota

Why I want them to keep going. More shots of the row behind the bench, please

I don’t think the Avs have a shot since OT began.

That's gonna hurt the Stars. 3-0 up, at home and to lose it on 4 goals straight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back