• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst mass casualty shooting in US history:

Vegas - 50+
Pulse Nightclub - 49
Virginia Tech - 32
Sandy Hook - 27

all happened in the last 10yrs.......................

*MOD EDIT - THIS IS FAKE*

Last edited:
I would guess he had more than one weapon and the accomplice reloaded.

Just a guess of course.

Route-91-Harvest-Country-Music-Festival-Day-3.jpg

Reported-Shooting-At-Mandalay-Bay-In-Las-Vegas.jpg

50+? how the hell do you kill so many people at once. people are pretty hard to kill.
must have been some impressive hardware.
how does one acquire such weapons?
I think vegas you can own fully automatic weapons with a class 3 ATF license.

There's no way that was a semi-automatic weapon. The only way you could fire at the rate with a semi-auto would be by bump-firing or illegally converting it to an automatic. The fire rate is too consistent for bump-firing though, imo.

It's too fast and consistent for regular semi-auto, but it would be very slow for a machine gun. Sounded around 500rpm.

You could be right. I'm just going off my experiences with AR's, M4's and AK's. My AK is the largest caliber semi-auto rifle Ive ever fired/heard in real life. Plus I think an assault rifle would be easier to conceal and bring into a hotel than a light machine gun.
Thinking a FN scar 17 with high cap magazine

50+? how the hell do you kill so many people at once. people are pretty hard to kill.
must have been some impressive hardware.
how does one acquire such weapons?

At that height, with that much ammo, firing at that high rate of fire at a condensed crowd of unsuspecting concert goers...you could fire with your eyes closed and you'd still kill dozens of people.

I believe you need a class III license to legally purchase a fully automatic weapon. And, from what I understand, obtaining that license is a long ordeal. My friends are vets and they don't even want to mess with a class III license. Without that license, you can still convert semi-auto weapons to fully automatic.

Converting to automatic? I remember looking up stats on weapons seized by the FBI and out of 30,000, none had been "illegally converted". I could be dating myself because that was around 2009.

That's a clever ruse.

However, you quoted my post in a discussion about terrorism or at the very least an obvious mass casualty shooting.

Shall I now have you define then redefine what terrorism and mass attacks means? The whole point of the article you posted was on the subject... and you want me to A. use your definition you interjected on my post B. accuse me of an "agenda" and back off quickly and C. try to flip what a mass casualty attack, terrorism, ECT. is when your source has them at 3% for the right.

Are you not seeing the duplicity or irony my friend? I'm disappointed to be honest.

And until you start talking about what my supposed "agenda" is I'm done with this conversation.

Feel free making all the posts you want to "save face" and show how I was "wrong."

I will not respond unless you want to speak honestly from now on.
I provided a link proving my point. The article I linked contained multiple different reports all confirming my point. Yet you've only ever focused on the wording in the article rather than the real legitimacy of the reports found in the article. It seem like if I had just linked the studies directly, and not the collection of them (the article), you would not even have an argument.

I didn't back off after calling out your obvious bias/agenda - I chose to ignore your comment on it because I thought you were playing dumb. Obviously you're showing a right-wing lean, as shown by your willingness to so quickly characterize the 100+ deaths and 60+ violent extremist attacks committed by right-wing extremists as "lawn gnome tippings".

Nothing I've said has been disingenuous or a ruse. My speech and sources has been clear.

"The gunman responsible for a deadly shooting attack at a country music festival in Las Vegas has been identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, a resident of Mesquite, Nevada.

Police say Paddock had a criminal record, but no known ties to terrorism.

Authorities are now searching for the shooter’s companion, a 62-year-old woman identified as Marilou Danley, whom police have called “a person of interest”. KHOU-TV's Bill Bishop identified Danley as Paddock's wife.

More than 50 people were killed when the gunman opened fire just before 10:30 a.m. local time Sunday night on the Route 91 Harvest Festival country music show at the Mandalay Bay resort in Las Vegas. In addition, some 100 people were wounded in the attack.

The attacker fired a fully automatic weapon from the balcony of a 32nd-story room in the Mandalay Bay hotel, hitting dozens of concertgoers. Witnesses say the gunman fired hundreds of rounds.

Police shot and killed the attacker, whose victims included two police officers. Two other officers were wounded by the gunman, including one officer in critical condition.

Clark County Sherrif Joseph Lombardo said the gunman was a resident of the Las Vegas area, but did not release the attacker’s name."

Not a single mention of anything Islam.... why spread misinformation?

Are you sure? Is there a breakdown of what is counted in the 236 murders FBI stat posted earlier?

The Sandy Hook and Virginia Tech shootings were NOT politically-motivated. Yes, I'm fucking sure.

It is quite clear that gun control, as it currently exists, does not work. It is quite clear that unchecked gun ownership is not working either.

Ban all guns but for colonial hunting muskets.

Make mere possession of a banned gun a strict liability crime guaranteeing 5 years in prison and keep escalating that jail time exponentially for gun trafficking, 25 years in the can, using a gun during the commission of a crime, 25 years, shooting someone is life in prison, hard labor. That's how the Mafia was crushed---drug sentences through the roof.

We are a civil society. This shit has to stop.

For those on the Right who stand with the NRA, tough shit. We will take your guns and leave you with hunting muskets. Go prove what a sportsman you are with that, ok?

People are more important than guns and the cowardly people who cling to the fallacy that a well armed society is a polite society will no longer set the national gun policy.

Start collecting 'em boys.

"The gunman responsible for a deadly shooting attack at a country music festival in Las Vegas has been identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, a resident of Mesquite, Nevada.

Police say Paddock had a criminal record, but no known ties to terrorism.

Authorities are now searching for the shooter’s companion, a 62-year-old woman identified as Marilou Danley, whom police have called “a person of interest”. KHOU-TV's Bill Bishop identified Danley as Paddock's wife.

More than 50 people were killed when the gunman opened fire just before 10:30 a.m. local time Sunday night on the Route 91 Harvest Festival country music show at the Mandalay Bay resort in Las Vegas. In addition, some 100 people were wounded in the attack.

The attacker fired a fully automatic weapon from the balcony of a 32nd-story room in the Mandalay Bay hotel, hitting dozens of concertgoers. Witnesses say the gunman fired hundreds of rounds.

Police shot and killed the attacker, whose victims included two police officers. Two other officers were wounded by the gunman, including one officer in critical condition.

Clark County Sherrif Joseph Lombardo said the gunman was a resident of the Las Vegas area, but did not release the attacker’s name."

Not a single mention of anything Islam.... why spread misinformation?
you swing enough air you might hit something, one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back