Grammy-Awards-2019-le-smoky-parfaitement-imparfait-de-Lady-Gaga.jpg
032316-lady-gaga-beauty-10.jpg
lady-gaga-wears-seashell-bikini-to-meet-one-direction-01.jpg
Lady-Gaga-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-10.jpg

lady-gaga-sexy-feet.jpg

Verdict

Face: 7
Body: 8

She seems to have cute little feet, and great legs! Here tits are natural looking and not plastic and large, but perfect for her body type. And her ass has meat on it, even though she has a fit body. When she's not wearing meat dresses she cleans up nice. I've heard stories that she likes to bang and has hosted crazy sex parties so that's a plus. She will bang women and have threesomes.

Oh and she's also a petite 5'1 so you could have some fun with that little frame!

7.5 verdict. I would bang.
I just still can't
Let's post some more flattering pictures

lady+gaga+hot+2.jpg
Lady-Gaga-Bikini-Pictures-June-2015.jpg
DSp3MYsXUAA0lyd.jpg:large
Grammy-Awards-2019-le-smoky-parfaitement-imparfait-de-Lady-Gaga.jpg
032316-lady-gaga-beauty-10.jpg
lady-gaga-wears-seashell-bikini-to-meet-one-direction-01.jpg
Lady-Gaga-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-10.jpg

lady-gaga-sexy-feet.jpg

Verdict

Face: 7
Body: 8

She seems to have cute little feet, and great legs! Here tits are natural looking and not plastic and large, but perfect for her body type. And her ass has meat on it, even though she has a fit body. When she's not wearing meat dresses she cleans up nice. I've heard stories that she likes to bang and has hosted crazy sex parties so that's a plus. She will bang women and have threesomes.

Oh and she's also a petite 5'1 so you could have some fun with that little frame!

7.5 verdict. I would bang.

When-Youre-Trying-Get-Your-Vampire-Costume-Together-Fangs-Out-Stock.gif
Her face ain't bad in the 4th one. But Jesus some of her other face pictures are fucking horrid.

Here's her as a teenager in The Sopranos.

Even I don't know why I posted this...

<6>

I just still can't

Her face ain't bad in the 4th one. But Jesus some of her other face pictures are fucking horrid.

You don't have too, sherbro. My dick will already be inside her.

Would it have absolutely killed you to add “aga” to the end of the title, this spelling her entire stage name and saving me from having to click on this thread? I thought this was going to be about some OG lady gangster or something.

And yes, Lady Gaga is ugly. But that doesn’t mean TS needs to be ashamed for jerking off to her and start a thread trying to justify his actions.

Would it have absolutely killed you to add “aga” to the end of the title, this spelling her entire stage name and saving me from having to click on this thread? I thought this was going to be about some OG lady gangster or something.

And yes, Lady Gaga is ugly. But that doesn’t mean TS needs to be ashamed for jerking off to her and start a thread trying to justify his actions.
I've jerked off to much. Much worse.

Edit: there you fucking happy!

She is plain. I give her a 5 on looks.

She might be a real nice person, I would have no idea since I have never met her.

I saw her tittays on the internetz....they are the weird orangatan type of fugly tittays....i was grossed out.

She's probably got charisma that the model didn't, and that can be a game-changer. 5's with the charisma and attitude of a 10 can be way better than a 10 with charisma of a decorative pillow. Confidence and intelligence are a powerful aphrodisiac... She's decidedly not more than a 5 look-wise, so she has to have some redeeming qualities for this to happen

Last edited:
Great singer, so clearly talented with her mouth and throat.....

But that's the sad thing, her mouth and throat are her $$$ maker so she most likely has it in a contract that no guy can put his junk anywhere near it...

Her hair is not short so I'm out
Yay! Half the competition is out!
Finally, I gotta get that Lady G. All I need to do now is get my thick ass off the couch.

Hide ur kids, hide ur wives!!! Oh Lawd, hurr I come!!!

fat-cat-running-gif-2.gif

Her face could be better. She’s decent overall though, with makeup that is. Same with Katy perry. Without make up they go from 7s to 5s

She's got an ass that I wanna put my whole tongue all the way in.

{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

Yay! Half the competition is out!
Finally, I gotta get that Lady G. All I need to do now is get my thick ass off the couch.

Hide ur kids, hide ur wives!!! Oh Lawd, hurr I come!!!

fat-cat-running-gif-2.gif
Wtf is that thing....looks like a dog and cat halfbreed.

Ahh, that age old classic from Aerosmith, "Dude looks like a dude."

Back