Lady Gaga

She left Cristiano Ronaldo after she used him to get famous. Karma is a bitch.
He is also gay/bi - their agreed upon time frame was done and they went on to other things and people. Why do you guys need to be told these things?

He is also gay/bi - their agreed upon time frame was done and they went on to other things and people. Why do you guys need to be told these things?
Not everyone sucks dick like you. It’s not as normalize as you think it is.

Lady Gaga looks weird and is in no way a classic beauty, but she is hot as fuck. Would lick her asshole till my tongue bleeds.

Maybe the lefties in big cities, but the people out in the country don't give 2 shits about Lady Gaga. I don't live in the country, but can certainly relate to people that do.

Aaaaah. Someone didn’t grow up to be a cowboy like he wanted.

Is normal. You can show me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I can show you a guy that is tired of fucking her.

Not terrible looking not beautiful ........ wood

I have nothing of real value to add but just something my sister told me a year ago. My sister shows and breeds national show horses. She has a good friend who does the same thing but at a much higher level. Her friend sold a horse to Lady Gaga, she had her 9 year old daughter walk the horse up to Lady Gaga when it was delivered at her residence. Supposedly Lady Gaga flipped out and wanted the little girl removed from her property for handling her horse. She sounds like a crazy bitch.....

A lot of my friends give me shit but I love me some Lady Gaga! I'd marry that woman in a heartbeat.

Back