Lady Gaga

90dixON.gif

0zIye01.gif

The supermodel probably wasn't down to doing nasty shit is what I'm thinking.
Word, the other is a freak I’m betting and hooked him with MAD Bj skills and other crazy shit.

Models in my experience lay there like dead fish

Lady Gaga has one of those faces that for me is hard to pin down what it really looks like.

Kinda like that character on Seinfeld, the one that looks really good in certain lighting conditions, and really bad in others.

I honestly thought she was a man for the longest time when she first came around but I don't listen to her or know anything about so my bad.

Lol at lady gaga being a 2.
Yet at the same time you guys drool at a little pig like Reese Whitherspoon.
I really think that there is a typical Murrcan taste and lady gaga does not fall in it. She looks more euro with her long, straight features.

what you don't know?
western society is all about dat idolatry.

Maybe the lefties in big cities, but the people out in the country don't give 2 shits about Lady Gaga. I don't live in the country, but can certainly relate to people that do.

I think she looks pretty good to be honest. And while she's a far-left nutjob I give her an extreme amount of respect for doing the SuperBowl Halftime Show a few years ago without turning it into a political circus. She showed up, did her job, did it well, and moved on with her life.. unlike those soy boys from earlier this year.

She had some good work done on her nose and face and is pretty now.

I'm not usually into this TMZ bullshit. But between Tidwell's I love men named Brad thread and hearing the news that this dude broke up with his Supermodel wife and is apparently now gonna bang this chick...i just have to ask why. He's going from a 11 down to a 2.

Do you guys find this chick attractive? She's got like a horse face. She looks like a dude. Wasn't there some shit back in the day about her dick dropping out of her skirt or something in austraila.
He is gay and Irina was a hired beard. The contract was over and they went there own ways, just like C. Ronaldo before Bradley.

The supermodel probably wasn't down to doing nasty shit is what I'm thinking.

100% This.

Gaga is a sexual freak and absolutely uninhibited. The super model chick looks uptight, and is probably a lousy lay for Brad.

She's not ugly. Bunch of gays up in here forreal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back