Media KZ: "I have trained in both countries, and I have realized that there is a massive difference . . ."

Fucking acting like you're getting paid by the view. F*** off
Huh? I'm trying to support a fighter by sharing his video. You know, help him earn some more money as a fan? I'm not associated with KZ at all. With all the bitching that goes on around here about fighter pay, you would think people would be more than willing to do something as simple as watch a 10-minute Youtube video to support a fighter.

Are you new to Youtube? There's this thing called cc if you want English subtitles. I didn't expect this thread to expose how retarded and lazy some of you dopes on Sherdog are.
Did KZ write the subtitles?

Typical Sherdogger judging by this thread: "Hurrrr durrrr! My time is too valuable to spend 10 minutes on a Youtube video. I'm too busy posting comments and liking other people's comments!"

"Why watch movies when you can just read the cliff notes for them?" - Sherdog logic

Last edited:
Has stoner as av and thinks we need to be productive at work.
I wish you truly knew how stupid of a statement that is. It's been years since I've been high at work. People fucking off on their phones annoys the shit out of me.

This forum would be a fucking shitshow if we all did what the OP has done in here.

I wish you truly knew how stupid of a statement that is. It's been years since I've been high at work. People fucking off on their phones annoys the shit out of me.
giphy.gif

Imagine posting a video in Korean and not giving cliffs lmao

Bannable offence tbh

Typical Sherdooger judging by this thread: "Hurrrr durrrr! My time is too valuable to spend 10 minutes on a Youtube video. I'm too busy posting comments and liking other people's comments!"

Why watch movies when you can just read the cliff notes for them? ---- Sherdog logic
You could have just told us what he said instead of trying to reply to everyone in this thread and everything would be ok. But you chose to be an asshole and did not even give a fucking time-stamp.Not everybody wants to watch a 10 minute video just to learn what does he think about training differences in US and Korea and rightfully so.

GIVE ME CLIFFS MOTHER F

Edit: good video

He said there was a difference in technology used in training over here and style. That it was better and he didn't even do roadwork leading up to the fight with Edgar. There's more in the video.
You show initial rage due to having to watch the video and afterwards you're like, "Good video." This is both funny and sad.

Cliffs:
The quality of training is better in the US.
There was no running and less weight training in the US.
In the US you get specialized trainers.
Training in the US is expensive, thats why not a lot of Koreans go over there.

Give this man a promotion.

And fucking ban TS.

You could have just told us what he said instead of trying to reply to everyone in this thread and everything would be ok. But you chose to be an asshole and did not even give a fucking time-stamp.Not everybody wants to watch a 10 minute video just to learn what does he think about training differences in US and Korea and rightfully so.
So in other words, you want to be able to give an opinion about something without checking out the source yourself. This perfectly encapsulates today's reactionary culture.

You have chance to support him even more and you don't have to spend any money. Is 10 minutes of your time really that invaluable? Why get a summary when you can hear it from the man himself?

I'm not a cliff Nazi, but if you are going to post a 10 minute long video that's in subtitles you should at least add a little summary of the video. You basically just posted a wall of text. A message board is supposed to flow like a conversation. People aren't here for long winded posts.

So in other words, you want to be able to give an opinion about something without checking out the source yourself. This perfectly encapsulates today's reactionary culture.
I would have checked the source if you gave a time-stamp but you didnt even do that

<mma1> I have to watch a video.

<2>I have to read.

This thread is awesome.

KZ basically said the training in the US was more specialized, different coaches for different aspects of the game, and that there was more quality training and less quantity when it came to strength and conditioning.

Good video worth watching

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back