Media KZ: "I have trained in both countries, and I have realized that there is a massive difference . . ."

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
Korean Zombie delves into the differences between training in the U.S. and Korea and why more Korean fighters don't train abroad.

so what was his reasoning / answer?

cliffs pls

If you want the answer to that, watch the video. Support KZ by giving him views.

I have supported him by buying his t-shirt

now give us the cliffs

edit: edited by mod? that's bull

Last edited:
I have supported him by buying his t-shirt

now give us the cliffs you fucking asshole
You have a chance to support him even more and you don't have to spend any money. Is 10 minutes of your time really that invaluable? Why get a summary when you can hear it from the man himself?

Last edited:
GIVE ME CLIFFS MOTHER F

Edit: good video

He said there was a difference in technology used in training over here and style. That it was better and he didn't even do roadwork leading up to the fight with Edgar. There's more in the video.

Last edited:
You have chance to support him even more and you don't have to spend any money. Is 10 minutes of your time really that invaluable? Why get a summary when you can hear it from the man himself?

Why didn’t you respond to me dumb ass, the video is in another language

No cliffs? Support this ban

Why didn’t you respond to me dumb ass, the video is in another language
Are you new to Youtube? There's this thing called cc if you want English subtitles. I didn't expect this thread to expose how retarded and lazy some of you dopes on Sherdog are.

You have chance to support him even more and you don't have to spend any money. Is 10 minutes of your time really that invaluable? Why get a summary when you can hear it from the man himself?

How about we click the video but don't watch and you give cliffs?

Bannable offense, for real. What a shithead

Cliffs:

The quality of training is better in the US.
There was no running and less weight training in the US.
In the US you get specialized trainers.
Training in the US is expensive, thats why not a lot of Koreans go over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back