Media KZ: "I have trained in both countries, and I have realized that there is a massive difference . . ."

Cliff_Clavin_posing_in_"Please_Mr_Postman".png

Bannable offense, for real. What a shithead
A bannable offense for not sparing you the burden of watching an interesting 10-minute video? People like you are the reason why trailers these days have those stupid 5-second mini trailers at the beginning.

Are you new to Youtube? There's this thing called cc if you want English subtitles. I didn't expect this thread to expose how retarded and lazy some of you dopes on Sherdog are.
Doesn't post cliffs and then call us lazy. Cliffs are standard when posting videos here man. Some people are at work or wherever and cant play videos with sound.

Doesn't post cliffs and then call us lazy. Cliffs are standard when posting videos here man. Some people are at work or wherever and cant play videos with sound.
Then watch it when you can. Novel concept, no? BTW, there are English subtitles so you don't even need to watch it with sound.

Even better reason to not provide cliffs.

Fucking acting like you're getting paid by the view. F*** off
Not posting cliffs would be OK if the title wasn't something straight out of a shitty youtube video

TS has a stick up his butt today because he worships Korean women but has never kissed a girl before, only jerked it to KPop videos

I'm fascinated with how languages differ from one another making translations awkward at times. "I'm the Korean Zombie, and I am an exceptional UFC fighter". That's just different from how an English speaking person would say it and smacks of arrogance. I suspect it was just a subpar translation. It was probably more along the lines of "I'm a top contender".

I went through the trouble of posting this just to say that we should take any impressions we get of someone, via translation, with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Ban this fool.

Thank god cliffs were provided for others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back