Kyra Gracie received her black belt

Calibur said:
Im sorry.

I think it is kind of pathetic the way some people on this forum

A) Nut themselves over a girl who is JUST good looking and

B) Say crude things about a female competitor who is probably well aware of this forum.

Its kind of embarrasing for me, and none of you would sit still if someone said some of this shit about your sister.

Its been bothering me for a while. =/

Good thing I don't have a sister.

Also, as for being just good looking... what does that even mean? That's like saying Shaq is just slightly tall.

Incidentally, this is the goddamn internet, if you're going to be embarassed over other people's behaviour you are 1) very stupid and over sensitive 2) unaware of tubgirl and goatse which are far more disgusting entities on the net.

Kyra is not hot...why won't you people get this into your heads...

You are entitled to your opinion. I think you may also be entitled to lasik surgery.

Brooklyn said:
Kyra is not hot...why won't you people get this into your heads...
True intelligance and wisdom!!! Maybe because your from Brooklyn!!! Not many have our wisdom!!! SHE IS NOT HOT!!!!!

I saw her in person just yesterday.

Decent body, Not-so-attractive face.

Superbeast said:
Are you dudes crazy? I'd kill for Kyra. Although she could probably do a better job than me at this point. Cauli ears or not, those abs need whipped cream and I have a can at the ready. Just think of that hip strength. She could grind most men's pelvises into powder... and she's not even 21. Think about that. Admittedly she smiles awkwardly and has some messed up ears... but she could likely lock up her guard like a vice and leave you deaf if she clamped on your head too hard if she got too excited. I'd deal with the surgery to fix my eardrums if I got the chance to spend some quality time with her and got to know her family. It'd be the Brazilian equivalent of marrying a Mafia moll.

thisis one fucked up post man.

I wish I had some of what you were smoking.

Hey if guys in a bar can have "beer goggles", can't grappling geeks have "grappling goggles" when it comes to women like Kyra?

Personally, I prefer her to the sort of cosmetically-airbrushed, plastic mannequins that most jokers seem to believe is the epitome of beauty ... But the world class jiu jitsu is obviously half the prize with Kyra G ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntor
awesome,congrats.
does she have a boyfriend ?

I don't think so. I mean, if you stood her up or said something out of line, would you really want to have her family to confront you?

i would still tap her, in that way
lol... congrats that is hella crazy that she is only 20.... when did she begin?

The last two guys i heard she was getting down with were both bjj blackbelts.

She has a large talent pool to pick from, because every bjj'er out there knows who she is.. and everyone in one way or another would want to hit it. Even if just to say you did

Back