Kyra Gracie received her black belt

Superbeast said:
I don't think so. I mean, if you stood her up or said something out of line, would you really want to have her family to confront you?
or, you'd have gracies as in-law's and be connected to all the bjj you'd care for. win-win.

deathfactor said:
I would let her take full mount.
sounds good....i would let her get into north south or take her back not sure which would be better

Fight_Song said:
or, you'd have gracies as in-law's and be connected to all the bjj you'd care for. win-win.
ywah i would date her.

anyone now where that thread on her is when she was 17.it had good pics and info etc...
but i cant find it anywhere

gracies are born with bjj black belts lol jk...she actually is very good

ive seen her up close at ADCC and IMO she aint fine....

everything is in the eye of the beholder but it seems that since she's a gracie, and has a vagina, guys on this site immediatley equate her to being "hot".

she's fuckable... but homegirl aint fine.

FutureBxer said:

everything is in the eye of the beholder but it seems that since she's a gracie, and has a vagina, guys on this site immediatley equate her to being "hot".

I agree.

FutureBxer said:

f13.jpg

u are very stupid.

Again with the Kyra threads!!!! Who the hell her father anway!!!

FutureBxer said:

Wisdom finally!!!

Are you dudes crazy? I'd kill for Kyra. Although she could probably do a better job than me at this point. Cauli ears or not, those abs need whipped cream and I have a can at the ready. Just think of that hip strength. She could grind most men's pelvises into powder... and she's not even 21. Think about that. Admittedly she smiles awkwardly and has some messed up ears... but she could likely lock up her guard like a vice and leave you deaf if she clamped on your head too hard if she got too excited. I'd deal with the surgery to fix my eardrums if I got the chance to spend some quality time with her and got to know her family. It'd be the Brazilian equivalent of marrying a Mafia moll.

rekka, why you dig this thread up...

freaking year old man lol

Superbeast said:
Are you dudes crazy? I'd kill for Kyra. Although she could probably do a better job than me at this point. Cauli ears or not, those abs need whipped cream and I have a can at the ready. Just think of that hip strength. She could grind most men's pelvises into powder... and she's not even 21. Think about that. Admittedly she smiles awkwardly and has some messed up ears... but she could likely lock up her guard like a vice and leave you deaf if she clamped on your head too hard if she got too excited. I'd deal with the surgery to fix my eardrums if I got the chance to spend some quality time with her and got to know her family. It'd be the Brazilian equivalent of marrying a Mafia moll.

Finally actual wisdom!

Back