Kyra Gracie received her black belt

Superbeast said:
Are you dudes crazy? I'd kill for Kyra. Although she could probably do a better job than me at this point. Cauli ears or not, those abs need whipped cream and I have a can at the ready. Just think of that hip strength. She could grind most men's pelvises into powder... and she's not even 21. Think about that. Admittedly she smiles awkwardly and has some messed up ears... but she could likely lock up her guard like a vice and leave you deaf if she clamped on your head too hard if she got too excited. I'd deal with the surgery to fix my eardrums if I got the chance to spend some quality time with her and got to know her family. It'd be the Brazilian equivalent of marrying a Mafia moll.
Dont forget the Chocolate Syrup and the Cherries...and then it would be complete...but yea i agree that would be tight getting to know Kyra...shes probally a year or two older than me... but hell ya i would like to be in her guard or her mounting me:icon_chee

Superbeast said:
I don't think so. I mean, if you stood her up or said something out of line, would you really want to have her family to confront you?

If I was Sakuraba, I would say to them erm its 4-0 to me and after I take Kyra, it will be 5-0 and if Rickson wants a piece of me, it will be 6-0

I think she only teaches the female classes and I don't think we have any female Renzo students on here.

GuardGame said:
NEED I POST THIS PIC?

Oh, man, that's hot. Anyway, compare the above to the following from adcc 05 (her owning Erica Montoya, who is pretty doable as well):

kyra1.jpg

mP1010043.jpg

...and against Megumi:

mP1010198.jpg

Superbeast said:
I don't think so. I mean, if you stood her up or said something out of line, would you really want to have her family to confront you?

I know who it is...BUT, I promised not to tell:icon_twis :D :icon_chee

what about Rachelle ''the Raoch'' Ramierz

isnt she pretty good

I'd would NEVER try to pass her guard...EVER!!

Damn Shes hot!

I seen pics of her b4 and thought "yeah, shes nice lookin.." but after the bikini pic?????

WOW!

Just making sure she IS the one in the middle of the kini pic right?

:icon_lol:

Im sorry.

I think it is kind of pathetic the way some people on this forum

A) Nut themselves over a girl who is JUST good looking and

B) Say crude things about a female competitor who is probably well aware of this forum.

Its kind of embarrasing for me, and none of you would sit still if someone said some of this shit about your sister.

Its been bothering me for a while. =/

Calibur said:
none of you would sit still if someone said some of this shit about your sister.

Its been bothering me for a while. =/

I would sit still:icon_twis :icon_chee :D

Back