Kyotaro just got KTFO'd pretty bad

I think it's much easier to a transition from thai or k1 into boxing than it is from mma but tbh, i think very few will ever succeed. people mention hatton and klitschko but hatton was a kid when he quit kick boxing, he started boxing at 10, klitschko had an extensive amateur boxing career too. as for skelton, he never achieved as mich in boxing as he did in k1 and i think he came around at a time when boxing was very weak at hw and even more so in the uk.

Records don't matter it's who you fight, and one fight outside of Australia tells us everything we need to know.

areet m8? are you mostly a boxing man like me? sure you have a profile on esb or is thgat just me?

anyway yeah, this guy who beat him isn't anything special but I give this guy a chance. to succeed in boxing though he has to become a boxer, not just use his good kick boxing skills. at 26 he's young enough to do it although I highly doubt he'll get anywhere near world title standatrd

areet m8? are you mostly a boxing man like me? sure you have a profile on esb or is thgat just me?

anyway yeah, this guy who beat him isn't anything special but I give this guy a chance. to succeed in boxing though he has to become a boxer, not just use his good kick boxing skills. at 26 he's young enough to do it although I highly doubt he'll get anywhere near world title standatrd

ESB is the p4p worst forum ever. In fact, forget the p4p.

lol tell me about it. i used to enjoy esb but it's went down hill lately. enjoying this forum actually, far less arrogent dick heads

lol tell me about it. i used to enjoy esb but it's went down hill lately. enjoying this forum actually, far less arrogent dick heads

I can't' imagine the ESB forums going downhill...

There's nowhere for them to go...

I have an account, but I don't think I have more then a post or two.

My main forum use to be boxingscene, but now my internet protection won't let me go there. TO many viruses and shit. I don't care though, the level of discussion here is ten times better.

Only one loss for Kyotaro. Have to applaud the guy for taking on a high level of competition.

HW is to big for him, i know the money isnt in cruiserweight but he cant compete with big dudes like hat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back