Kyotaro just got KTFO'd pretty bad

Boxing's talent pool is deep, deeper then any other fight sport. The top guys are at a totally different skill level then guys at the top of their respective fighting sport.

People blow me off or ignore when I say this, but it's the truth. That's why when someones asks how will so and so make the transition, the correct answer is not the top 100 in the given division.

Only Muay Thai fighters have done so, and/or vica versa

Only Muay Thai fighters have done so, and/or vica versa

Your trying to tell me every Muay Thai fighter that transitions comes in and does well?

Of course not so I don't see how naming a few exceptions takes away my point.

Then spit it the fuck out and quit beating around the bush. Let's have a real discussion.

Bro reread your initial post I quoted above Your blabbing on about it being the truth that no one could transition from another fighting sport and make the top 100 in boxing and im telling you that actually some from mt have done it that is all.

Bro reread your initial post I quoted above Your blabbing on about it being the truth that no one could transition from another fighting sport and make the top 100 in boxing and im telling you that actually some from mt have done it that is all.

Kickboxers have done it too. I never said it hasn't been done.

That was not my intention, but I see where you could assume that.

No probs...the joke could be on me now ive just looked at kyotaro on boxrec and they have him at 138 shit he might break 100!!

he deserved it for the pink fauxhawk

I wouldn't get too dis-heartend if I was him. I'm the first to laugh when guys come in from other sports into boxing thinking it will be easy BUT it was only this guys 6th fight as a boxer. IMO he has come into the sport over confident, he has beaten Chancey Welliver who is a decent win, let alone for your 5th fight but you need to spend a long time training in boxing to become the champ.

It's only his 6th fight, he should treat his k1 career (I don't know who he is or how good he was in k1) like his am boxing career and push on from that.

The guy he fought was 20-1.

Out of 20 wins, only 1 fight went to decision.

He stepped up quickly for a prospect. Whether that's down to balls or just a cocky kickboxer thinking it'd be easy I don't know.

No probs...the joke could be on me now ive just looked at kyotaro on boxrec and they have him at 138 shit he might break 100!!

boxrec ranking don't mean too much mate, I think they have Flintoff ranked about 600 out of 1000 (come on, I would KO him) but looking at kyotaro's recod, very impressive. at 26 I would not write him off. If he wishes to put his full focus into boxing after 10 more fights being match the way he is, who knows certainly top 100 potential.

I haven't seen any standout amateur matched as aggresively as he has been in his first 6 fights for a long time, that's for sure.

more like lebanner quit because he didn't agree with the draw

and lebanner was 38 , 39 at that time ?

Kickboxers have done it too. I never said it hasn't been done.

yea but the diff is only a handful of kbers have done it
while former muay thai guys have a long history of crossing over and have by far the largest number of cross overs that are more than just hype jobs

how many former kbers besides vitali and skelton have had real success?

while muay thai has
khaosai and khaokor, samart payakaroon, veerapohl seraprom, and kittikasem thats just throwing a few names out there

more like lebanner quit because he didn't agree with the draw

and lebanner was 38 , 39 at that time ?

yeah well nobody is saying this guy is the greatest thai fighter of all time. if that is how short you atg list of thai fighters who are better than this guy is then he must be good lol

Back