Kyotaro just got KTFO'd pretty bad

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ex k-1 fighter ended up fighting some Aussie Rugby player and just got KO'd

LMAO look how quiet the crowd in Japan was

Not the first time a former K-1 guy has tried his hand at boxing and gotten hurt. Not everyone can be Matt Skelton.

How did the ref let that go? That guy shouldn't have had to take that last shot.

Considering wayy better stand-up guys then Koytaro like Sefo,Hunt,Lebanner ,Mighty Mo
never went anywhere in boxing its not that suprising!!

Should have been stopped after the first knockdown.

Reminded me of Kid/Zambo.

mike_zambidis_b4.jpg

yeah he looked like he signaled the ref and shook his head saying he didnt want to continue. then when the ref continued the fight kyotaro looked like he wanted to touch gloves and the other dude was like fuck that, just kept coming forward, landed a huge punch. that was one of the most picture perfect overhand right ko's in boxing ive ever seen lol

Boxing's talent pool is deep, deeper then any other fight sport. The top guys are at a totally different skill level then guys at the top of their respective fighting sport.

People blow me off or ignore when I say this, but it's the truth. That's why when someones asks how will so and so make the transition, the correct answer is not the top 100 in the given division.

Boxing's talent pool is deep, deeper then any other fight sport. The top guys are at a totally different skill level then guys at the top of their respective fighting sport.

People blow me off or ignore when I say this, but it's the truth. That's why when someones asks how will so and so make the transition, the correct answer is not the top 100 in the given division.

Excluding muay thai of course.

Muay Thai's pool is deep no question but some of the number for fighters in Thailand sound very exaggerated.
Tbh that was the part of his post I would have least argument with.

Muay Thai's pool is deep no question but some of the number for fighters in Thailand sound very exaggerated.

I thought that was because theres no "amateur" system in Thailand, so even little kids get paid.

Mayweather and Mosley in equivalence would have like 400+ fights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back