• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

What's ol' Kyle up to these days? Has he buttfucked Lisa Ann on whatever substitutes for the BangBus these days yet?

1.jpg

I still find it weird that this kid even went there in the first place. What a weird child.

What kind of normal kid wants to grab a gun and drive to a protest?

Protests always seem to bring the weirdest people of society together.

Nah, he was just a dumb kid who wanted to play hero and got himself involved in a fucked up situation he shouldnt have been in.
Its time to move on from that fat fuck of a kid

Then Shertifa chuds need to move on from him.
This is par for the course for the lefties that were forced to take a loss. Call them names, call Kyle "fat" (without realization that we've actually seen pictures of him and know he's not really the textbook definition of it), avoid mentioning the bullet catching bullies were either pedos/felons etc etc etc... It's just a weird hill they chose to die on.

What's ol' Kyle up to these days?
Still rapped up in a civil suit. It's looking like a repeat outcome though.

Has he buttfucked Lisa Ann on whatever substitutes for the BangBus these days yet?
uuummmmm... Not sure where this is in any context to reality and cannot give updates on it. Sorry to disappoint you.

I still find it weird that this kid even went there in the first place. What a weird child.
What kind of normal kid wants to grab a gun and drive to a protest?
Protests always seem to bring the weirdest people of society together.
Maybe someone that was fed up with rioters looting and vandalizing cities and getting away scot free night after night.

Heck, here in Indianapolis the rioters nearly vanished on night two once they saw people walking around with guns.

Maybe someone that was fed up with rioters looting and vandalizing cities and getting away scot free night after night.

Heck, here in Indianapolis the rioters nearly vanished on night two once they saw people walking around with guns.

I think the reasoning given was he was cleaning up during the day and was trying to prevent more businesses from being burnt down during the night

What a weirdo huh? :rolleyes:

This is par for the course for the lefties that were forced to take a loss. Call them names, call Kyle "fat" (without realization that we've actually seen pictures of him and know he's not really the textbook definition of it), avoid mentioning the bullet catching bullies were either pedos/felons etc etc etc... It's just a weird hill they chose to die on.

Feel free to go find the last post or so where I admitted not understanding and being wrong.

I just assure you that deep down he wishes he did differently.

Maybe not now. Maybe 4

Feel free to go find my last post or so where I admitted to not knowing things.

But I still will assure you this saga is going to leave kyle a fucked up broken guy

I think the reasoning given was he was cleaning up during the day and was trying to prevent more businesses from being burnt down during the night

What a weirdo huh? :rolleyes:

Yes that is weirdo behavior lol

What are you guys even talking about? Would you want your kids doing this? Would you tell kids that you know to do this?

You can argue his moral position if you want but there is no argument for the weirdness of his behavior.

There is no sane world where this is seen as normal behavior. Kids should be more worried about having fun with their friends and their life rather than trying to save their city lol. Especially when he goes there solo..

What are you guys even talking about? Would you want your kids doing this? Would you tell kids that you know to do this?

You can argue his moral position if you want but there is no argument for the weirdness of his behavior.

There is no sane world where this is seen as normal behavior. Kids should be more worried about having fun with their friends and their life rather than trying to save their city lol. Especially when he goes there solo..

He didn't go there solo... why are the people critical of him unable to get the basic facts right. This has been going on for ages and people still get shit wrong

I'd say you're the one with a weird world view if you think trying to prevent your community being destroyed is strange

Feel free to go find the last post or so where I admitted not understanding and being wrong.
I just assure you that deep down he wishes he did differently.
Maybe not now. Maybe 4
Feel free to go find my last post or so where I admitted to not knowing things.
But I still will assure you this saga is going to leave kyle a fucked up broken guy
[Pre-edit: I had a tough time making out your comment. It was confusing and seems like you accidently repeated yourself. Gonna give it my best effort to reply though.]

VERY pessimistic of you. I promise you don't have the ability to see into the future and read minds.

Edit: OH wait... If you're Doctor Strange than I stand corrected.

Last edited:
"lol" to the "lol and lol". You opinions and "lols" don't mean much. And luckily the jury didn't care about your opinions and "lols" either.

Yeah it's Kyle's parents that have to answer these questions while the parents of a few hundred thousand of U17 looters and rioters that had to answer NOTHING. None of your burn loot murder buddies do their thing and guys like Kyle stays home. See how that works?

Again... your opinion of this behavior means nothing because:
1. Can't change the past
2. You are avoiding putting any accountability on losers that looting and vandalized past cerfew.

There is no sane world where hundreds of thousands of losers get a free pass to loot and burn past curfew and some random online ignores them just to type "having fun with their friends and their life rather than trying to save their city" with an "lol" at the end of it.

So if you're fed up with something you can just grab a gun and head to the streets?

Then the protestors should probably do that, since it's okay. lmao

He didn't go there solo... why are the people critical of him unable to get the basic facts right. This has been going on for ages and people still get shit wrong

I'd say you're the one with a weird world view if you think trying to prevent your community being destroyed is strange

Except it wasn't his community, was it?

He didn't even live in the state?

Back