Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

AR-15 isn't an automatic? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it is.

Listen, you know I'm not a member of your local militia/aryan brotherhood, or whatever it is you're doing in the woods with all those men playing dress-up.

Whether or not he was justified in shooting anyone, is not something I'm questioning. I'm questioning whether or not he should have been allowed to be there and with an AR-15 displayed prominently on his baby faced person unquestioned. Had someone on the side of law enforcement had taken a more concerned approach with him, perhaps they could have unarmed him and avoided this entirely.

ROFL dont act like you dont play call of duty now...

With Lara Logan! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyle-lara.jpg

Who is surprised? They never paid attention to the facts of the case from the beginning. They hated him because he defended himself from BLM/Antifa protesters who had been terrorizing the country. He represented accountability, and that’s the one thing those movements are trying to eradicate.

Oh Kyle.... you're a millionaire, you don't need to do shit like this to get some.

He's getting some, based on his celebrity appeal. I doubt much money for any media smears has found its way to his pocket as of yet.

At the end of the day, he's just a young man with a bit of fame and is probably taking advantage of it. Whether or not he knows how to handle it, and doesn't wind up the guy being taken advantage of, remains to be seen. I got my doubts, if he thought those vids were a good idea.

I would like to post a correction to my posts... I'm not sure if they were here or in another thread. But I called Kyle Rittenhouse a racist and a white supremacist. I said this because of what I was seeing and also because of a picture with a group of people and a hand sign that's still beyond suspect to me, though I'm assuming maybe he just didn't understand what it was.

After taking an actual look at the situation, I was totally wrong. And it's important to note that.

I'm glad Kyle shot those people. They deserved it.

I would like to post a correction to my posts... I'm not sure if they were here or in another thread. But I called Kyle Rittenhouse a racist and a white supremacist. I said this because of what I was seeing and also because of a picture with a group of people and a hand sign that's still beyond suspect to me, though I'm assuming maybe he just didn't understand what it was.

After taking an actual look at the situation, I was totally wrong. And it's important to note that.

I'm glad Kyle shot those people. They deserved it.

I am not sure he’s not a racist because of what his parents are like, but I actually don’t care because his shooting of those people was justified self defense whether he is a racist or not. Only trial in the news I have ever watched and paid attention to. I thought it was that important to self defense cases and standing up to the 2020 bullshit. Good on you for admitting you believe you made a mistake.

Who is surprised? They never paid attention to the facts of the case from the beginning. They hated him because he defended himself from BLM/Antifa protesters who had been terrorizing the country. He represented accountability, and that’s the one thing those movements are trying to eradicate.
I hope that cop has the same feeling towards OJ.
I know I do.
Not guilty.

Rittenhouse is big with the weirdo Argentinian far right. There you can visit the Kyle Rittenhouse Cultural Center.
643865-45849-centrocultural_0.jpg

Rittenhouse is big with the weirdo Argentinian far right. There you can visit the Kyle Rittenhouse Cultural Center.
643865-45849-centrocultural_0.jpg
I was hoping that was in Brazil where they celebrate the confederate battle flag.

Back