Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

But Rittenhouse doesn't even live in that state to which he brought it. How could he possibly legally have any right to open carry a weapon in a state where he has no licensing to do so?
Absurdity of barrel length measurements aside.
The rifle was stored at a friend's house and never left the state. Rittenhouse was legal to open carry the rifle there.

The rifle was stored at a friend's house and never left the state. Rittenhouse was legal to open carry the rifle there.
So you're saying anyone can walk the streets open carrying an AR-15 in Wisconsin, and anyone doing so should be brought bottled water compliments of the local police and under no circumstances be investigated until having shot someone while looking apparently adolescent?n Legally speaking, not that you are literally saying that.

So you're saying anyone can walk the streets open carrying an AR-15 in Wisconsin, and anyone doing so should be brought bottled water compliments of the local police and under no circumstances be investigated until having shot someone while looking apparently adolescent?
Im saying that he wasn't carrying illegally. The judge who has been on the bench since the eighties agrees. I'll take his word for it.

ImI saying that he wasn't carrying illegally. The judge who has been on the bench since the eighties agrees. I'll take his word for it.
If the policing is any indication of the quality of legal work by government in Wisonsin, I'm definitely not taking their word for it. Nevermind whether or not what was good for the 80s is good for today.

I have no real issue otherwise with your thoughts here. This is just the area of this event that I have the most questions about, because it feels like where the problem really descended from more than anything else, and where someone should have been better accountable in preventing it.

If the policing is any indication of the quality of legal work by government in Wisonsin, I'm definitely not taking their word for it. Nevermind whether or not what was good for the 80s is good for today.
If you think that you know more about Wisconsin law than a judge with forty years experience then that's fine by me. I'm going to disagree and assume that you don't.

I have no real issue otherwise with your thoughts here. This is just the area of this event that I have the most questions about, because it feels like where the problem really descended from more than anything else, and where someone should have been better accountable in preventing it.
You are aware gun laws very drastically state to state right? Like... I'm a Canuck and I know that m8

But Rittenhouse doesn't even live in that state to which he brought it. How could he possibly legally have any right to open carry a weapon in a state where he has no licensing to do so?
Absurdity of barrel length measurements aside.
Oh shut up with the "state lines" bullshit. His mother lives literally on the border road. He walks 100 feet and he "crossed state lines".

That argument is and has been thrown out as irrelevant. By everyone. His father lives there(and so did Kyle half the time), 10 minutes away from his mother's house, which is "across state lines" by 100 feet, he works there and pays taxes there.

If you think that you know more about Wisconsin law than a judge with forty years experience then that's fine by me. I'm going to disagree and assume that you don't.
I don't think that at all. I even said it's something I both know and think very little about for care of my own life priorities. The police work was questionable in having appeared to be supportive rather than concerned with a boy who was, and looked like, a teenager walking the streets on the presumed eve of a potential riot carrying an AR-15. I'm saying if that behavior is any indication of what school of thought the judge descends from, that is alarming.

You are aware gun laws very drastically state to state right? Like... I'm a Canuck and I know that m8
which is why they are beyond my day to day needs in keeping up with. I am certainly aware of this.

Oh shut up with the "state lines" bullshit. His mother lives literally on the border road. He walks 100 feet and he "crossed state lines".

That argument is and has been thrown out as irrelevant. By everyone. His father lives there(and so did Kyle half the time), 10 minutes away from his mother's house, which is "across state lines" by 100 feet, he works there and pays taxes there.
Your state of residence is highly relevant. Try that shit with your taxes. If the judge threw out anything under the grounds that his state of residence is irrelevant, as much as I have skepticism about his quality as a judge, that would amaze me.

Your state of residence is highly relevant. Try that shit with your taxes.
Nobody gives a fuck.

Kid drives down the street 5 minutes to go from his mom's house to his dad's house. The media tried to portray it as some crazy guy who drove across the country crossing borders to shoot people

It was clearly not the case. Kid is innocent, Kid got off on the bogus charges. Rightfully so. And it's great.

Whether the judge tossed the charge or not does not make my statement any less true. The rifle was illegal. and you bet your ass I won't ever watch that ridiculous trial. I'm sorry you're losing time watching courts that most people do anything they possibly can to avoid being in the presence or witness of.
Ahhh, so you are making uninformed opinions

Nobody gives a fuck.

Kid drives down the street 5 minutes to go from his mom's house to his dad's house. The media tried to portray it as some crazy guy who drove across the country crossing borders to shoot people

It was clearly not the case. Kid is innocent, Kid got off on the bogus charges. Rightfully so. And it's great.
Eh, I don't see what's great about Rittenhouse being encouraged to and celebrated for bringing an AR-15 to a potential riot event as a simple citizen, and also a teenager.

People do give many fucks. My fuck has been given. The media hyperbolizes everything for the viewership baiting no matter what media mogul is presenting. It's a business and it needs money, and the pursuit of money looks to have as few ethical/legal scruples as possible to capitalize as greatly as it can capture. This is everywhere and everything, uncluch your pearls and rather try this grain of salt for your tasting. Rittenhouse is a creepy kid. There's a video of him sucker punching a teenage girl in the back of the head. I'd weigh in events like that in considering his intentions with handling a firearm.

Ahhh, so you are making uninformed opinions
No opinion on Rittenhouse or the legal system of Wisconsin requires having watched the entirety of his televised trial. I'm pretty dubious that you or much anyone in this thread has watched that trial in its entirety. Who the fuck has time for that? Anyone who did, I hope they are at least conducting research for a literary work or something of that sort on the topic.

Sooo uninformed opinion with little evidence. Great way to base anything on anything.

Back