• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

Rittenhouse is like the most useful idiot I've ever seen.
He's a child being hijacked by conservative grifters to grift more. Plus he's also pretty dumb if you ever listen to him talk.
Right wing Greta.
Didn't take long for one of the imbeciles to get riled up and continue to double down. Instead of turning your rage on the lying propaganda you take your cues against those courageous enough to defend themselves

Weakness is all you can offer anyone here, but you refrain from offering restraint and continue to show your cowardice with every post

I have no real problems with what he did to get famous

I do think he is cheap for trying to capitalize on it now, and he should look to live a private life if he can't handle what comes with it

He put himself in the situation to face trial through his own actions. No one forced him to travel to the town and open carry in a riot and take on those risky situations with these consequences. He made that choice and accepted what comes from that.

Trying to cash in, getting on big stages, trying to stretch his 15 mins into some celebrity…also completely on him. He wanted more fame, he’s got it. When you seek fame you accept you’re putting yourself out there for criticism as well. He can’t handle it well, which is also on him.
He put himself in the situation to face trial through his own actions? You mean his decision to plead not guilty?

The notion that he "accepted" that he would be charged with murder for shooting people in self-defense is nonsense.

Didn't take long for one of the imbeciles to get riled up and continue to double down. Instead of turning your rage on the lying propaganda you take your cues against those courageous enough to defend themselves

Weakness is all you can offer anyone here, but you refrain from offering restraint and continue to show your cowardice with every post

I mean it's literally the truth, he's being used by conservatives grifters, lmao. He has become propaganda.

Have you even listened to him speak on anything? He's not particularly insightful.

Turning Point is literally a propaganda network.

<Dany07>

I mean it's literally the truth, he's being used by conservatives grifters, lmao. He has become propaganda.
Have you even listened to him speak on anything? He's not particularly insightful.
Turning Point is literally a propaganda network.
No, I get it

but you were wrong, you are the coward, now when it is time for restraint, you double down, and you do the bidding for those who have lied to you

I get what he is doing, but I have no interest in hearing from you, the cowards that were lied to. You lost your voice, you have no soul anymore, and yet still find the agency to inject your cowardice and ignorance into this situation

We don't need your voices in the public sphere anymore, you have proven you are content with being useful idiots, obedient cowards

He put himself in the situation to face trial through his own actions? You mean his decision to plead not guilty?

The notion that he "accepted" that he would be charged with murder for shooting people in self-defense is nonsense.

When one travels to a riot opening carry a rifle to act as a vigilante going to court is a consequence they are opening themselves up to. No one made him make those decisions, he made them. He knew the legal situations they could lead to.

History shows self defense is something one often must argue in court. This is obvious.

The same goes for chasing fame. That comes with public criticism and consequences. No one made him pursue this, he chose to.

Last edited:
No, I get it

but you were wrong, you are the coward, now when it is time for restraint, you double down, and you do the bidding for those who have lied to you

I get what he is doing, but I have no interest in hearing from you, the cowards that were lied to. You lost your voice, you have no soul anymore, and yet still find the agency to inject your cowardice and ignorance into this situation

We don't need your voices in the public sphere anymore, you have proven you are content with being useful idiots, obedient cowards
Here,

Have a Snikers…

No, I get it

I accept your concession.

Enjoy your propaganda loser.

I accept your concession. Enjoy your propaganda loser.
I don't enjoy propaganda, I enjoy keeping liars and cowards such as yourself honest

No rebuttal towards being outed as a coward, an imbecile. All you get is a mythical concession lol The epitome of a loser indeed

You can't answer a simple question? Why do you respond to anyone if you are so soft? Oh wait that question will also upset you. I'm sorry 😞
You were the one that didn't answer a simple question first. Why question a question if you are so hypocritical? Oh, wait, that question just won't go answered either. Not sorry. :)

I don't enjoy propaganda, I enjoy keeping liars and cowards such as yourself honest

No rebuttal towards being outed as a coward, an imbecile. All you get is a mythical concession lol The epitome of a loser indeed

Clearly you do enjoy propaganda and you have no problem with your hero being used by propaganda organizations.

Clearly you do enjoy propaganda and you have no problem with your hero being used by propaganda organizations.
You are a liar, a charlatain

I espoused zero preference here towards the OP. All my posts here are attacking you, the useful idiots for not showing any restraint, for arrogantly doubling down

Move along liar, you have nothing to offer

How does one rebuttal being called a coward on karate forum without sounding like an idiot themselves?

Let’s try. You’re a coward. Prove me wrong .

How does one rebuttal being called a coward on karate forum without sounding like an idiot themselves?

Let’s try. You’re a coward. Prove me wrong .
Why are you always whining and crying? Don't you have some self respect?

You are a liar, a charlatain

I espoused zero preference here towards the OP. All my posts here are attacking you, the useful idiots for not showing any restraint, for arrogantly doubling down

Move along liar, you have nothing to offer

I would agree you've never provided anything of substance in this thread or forum.

I'll post where I want thanks.

You're completely subverted by propaganda loser.

I would agree you've never provided anything of substance in this thread or forum.

I'll post where I want thanks.

You're completely subverted by propaganda loser.
No rebuttal, just lies and innuendo

You post wherever you want, I'll be here to keep you honest

No rebuttal, just lies and innuendo

You post wherever you want, I'll be here to keep you honest

What did I lie about? What in your post was I supposed to rebutt?

So far all you've done is admit that Kyle Rittenhouse is being used by a conservative propaganda org and call me a bunch of names.

lmao

Back