• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage at University of Memphis When Faced With Protestors

So what if he took pictures with cops, he probably idolizes them. So what that he wanted to push back on the lawlessness that was taking place. And so what he appeared with conservative influencers who share the same views he has. Why is any of this wrong or damning?
I agree he is an uncharismatic goof. I also agree he is fair game too all who agree or disagree with his actions.
I personally don't wish harm upon him and don't know why others do.

you’ve moved on from arguing he wasn’t trying to get famous to asking so what if he was?

Well, it opens him up to public backlash. Which you’re agreeing is fair game. He wants to get into public figure politics, then he’s accepting the contentious environment that goes with it. So there’s no victim here. What are you upset about?

John McCain is an American hero
giphy.gif

@SKYNET What else am I supposed to get out of conversation on the internet other than a concession which you've granted?

Left wing activists really hate free speech these days. As always, only their opinions are allowed to be heard. Dissenting opinions must be drowned out and silenced.

Also, who the hell would want to hear a speech from Rittenhouse? You got rid of a pedo, blew the bicep off an attempted murderer and proved that there still is some hope when it comes to our justice system but you are no political commentator.
So, you insist the right to free speech be respected but the protestors don't have the same right to free speech as Rittenhouse? That's what you're arguing here, whether you know it or not. No disagreement on the second paragraph, mind you.

@SKYNET What did I lie about? What else am I supposed to get out of a conversation on the internet other than a concession?

you’ve moved on from arguing he wasn’t trying to get famous to asking so what if he was?

Well, it opens him up to public backlash. Which you’re agreeing is fair game. He wants to get into public figure politics, then he’s accepting the contentious environment that goes with it. So there’s no victim here. What are you upset about?
Not upset at all. I don't like the guy or identify with his politics or the narratives of the social media influencers he has appeared with.
I also don't agree with the people who are shitting on him.
You and I both agree he is fair game as a public figure.
He made a dubious decision to go into a volatile situation with a gun. People tried to kill him and he killed them. I don't think he should be crucified for that.
If he wants to go into politics or live life in the D tier right wing public strata he will need to hone his ability to deal with criticism and backlash.

@SKYNET We're just going in circles because you're too cowardly to even attempt to have a conversation. You made that pretty clear from the start with all your projection and insults.

@SKYNET So you're too cowardly to have a conversation, the thing you originally accused me of. That makes sense right?

Back