Kownacki vs Arreola- Pascal vs Browne & Stevens vs Omatoso Aug 3rd Fox PBC Triple

I was thinking of putting a small amount on Areola by KO as it was well over 10 to 1, but Kownacki isn't really getting budged by his power.

Looks like Kownacki is sparring with opponent going 80% the way he just walks thru everything of Arreola.

Chris is getting beat up. Stop the fight

I got i 3-1 Know,

Chris isnt putting anything on his shot and just throwng at the same speed. Know is breaking him amd KOing him in the next 2

Just tuned in at start of round 3, was at nephews bday party. Seems to be going as I predicted.

Nipples doesn't have enough pop to discourage kornacki enough to stop his forward momentum.

Keeping up that momentum helps him takes Chris' punches too

This match is dunzo, I guess we are all waiting to see the TKO. Babyface gets hit too easily.

Pressure the Pressure Fighter aint workng. where is plan B

Kownacki took like 5 big shots in the last 15 seconds. Not enough to turn the tide, obviously, but he's just standing straight up, ready to be hit.

Hahaha the ref slapped Kows jelly roll after the bell rang. Prob meant to pat is ass and caught the flab

Fun fight for casuals. I missed the first bout, how was it?

Hahaha the ref slapped Kows jelly roll after the bell rang. Prob meant to pat is ass and caught the flab
Respect to Kownacki for wearing his trunks where they should be when he should be hiding that shit.

Both guys are fucking tough as hell. Respect. They banging in this fight @senri

Back