Kownacki vs Arreola- Pascal vs Browne & Stevens vs Omatoso Aug 3rd Fox PBC Triple

I’m both happy for Pascal and terrified by the idea of him fighting other quality LHWs.

I an pretty shocked he won. I actually just finished watching it (recorded), and am impressed. I thought Browne was going to stop him, or at least have a wide decision.

Was an entertaining fight too. Pascals fights are generally fan friendly

edit: looking at the first few pages of the thread, glad I wasn't the only one writing off Pascal

Last edited:
It's pretty bad. Lewis has never been good as a commentator going all the way back to his HBO days.
To be fair, they normally have Goosen in there balancing things out. Having two inarticulate pro fighters as 2/3 of the commentary team is going to be questionable from the start.

To be fair, they normally have Goosen in there balancing things out. Having two inarticulate pro fighters as 2/3 of the commentary team is going to be questionable from the start.

Lennox lewis: he should jab more

His HBO commentary was so fucking bad. "He has to... uhh.. use the... jab". He has gotten a little bit better, but is too mellow/timid.

I dislike the guy they got doing the Jim Lampley roll. Doesn't seem to be that big a boxing fan or know much about it.

And wilder needs to not be on a mic.

I like Joe Goose on the mic well enough I guess.

I think Goosen is kind of trash, as well, lol. Just terrible commentary all around.

Am I the only one who thinks the Pascal headbutt was entirely intentional?

Browne has nothing left in round 8 so I doubt it. Browne was still hurt from the 7th I don't think Browne was goi g to recover

Looked entirely accidental to me as both guys heads moved forward to bang together. Makes no sense for Pascal to make that happen at that point as he had the momentum after knocking Browne down three times and was on his way to most likely stop him or win a come from behind decision. Forcing a technical decision like that when it was close to even and he could have lost that on the cards or ended up with a draw.

Kownacki could be a hard guy to beat I think, because he throws insane amount of punches and his chin seems to be EPIC, he just walks through huge shots. Fat fighters always have amazing chins, some of the best in boxing and MMA, I want to see him fight Parker next

Blew my mind, as well.

You don't love your countries fighters do you??
I was surprised too. But as soon as I checked my phone I was thinking "it's going to say Pascal knocked him out isnt it..."

It's pretty bad. Lewis has never been good as a commentator going all the way back to his HBO days.

He's the absolute worst commentator I've ever heard. The only way he gets work is because of his name.

Goosen isn't much better.

Back