Kownacki vs Arreola- Pascal vs Browne & Stevens vs Omatoso Aug 3rd Fox PBC Triple

One of the worst commentary teams I can think of. God damn.

Kownacki is like Ruiz, but with like only 25-50% of Ruiz's energy and speed

It's pretty bad. Lewis has never been good as a commentator going all the way back to his HBO days.

Chris needs a KD to come close on cards

Not even close... The Polish own Brooklyn tonight.

8-4 Kownacki. Chris came on strong, but too late. Kownacki tired badly down the stretch.

I would pick Povetkin and Ortiz even to handily beat Kowacki. Let alone the the belt holders and AJ. Usyk would give him the business as well.

Way to slow with both bis hands and feet. Poor head movement and power.

It's pretty bad. Lewis has never been good as a commentator going all the way back to his HBO days.

His HBO commentary was so fucking bad. "He has to... uhh.. use the... jab". He has gotten a little bit better, but is too mellow/timid.

I dislike the guy they got doing the Jim Lampley roll. Doesn't seem to be that big a boxing fan or know much about it.

And wilder needs to not be on a mic.

I like Joe Goose on the mic well enough I guess.

And the Pole beats Nips on the cards in a fun fight, 118-110, 117-111 x 2.

Fun fight but Kownacki isnt ready for anything close to the top dogs.

Pretty good HW scrap. Almost looked like Arreola had a shot late in the fight.

Arreola is an underrated Tv fighter. He should only have ever been in fights like this one.

I was so amped about this fight can’t believe I didn’t get to watch :(, didn’t seem as exciting as I thought id be if it went to the cards.

Big Baby vs. Babyface Pole is the match to make in NYC. How much time did he get for being on every PED known?

fun fights, but kownacki is basically Butterbean 2.0

I’m both happy for Pascal and terrified by the idea of him fighting other quality LHWs.

Oh man Arreola screwed up my parlay. I picked Pascal and Wale and Arreola together. Almost got $3500. Oh well.

Last edited:
Big Baby vs. Babyface Pole is the match to make in NYC. How much time did he get for being on every PED known?
They are super close, very good friends I don’t think they will fight each other

I’m both happy for Pascal and terrified by the idea of him fighting other quality LHWs.
I'm not convinced he wins a rematch against Browne if Browne makes the right adjustments

Back