Kobe Bryant dead from helicopter crash.

Oh fuck that's sad news. RIP

A former helicopter pilot once told my dad that if you haven't been in a helicopter crash yet you just don't fly that often. That always sticked with me. Specially after having helicopter crash not too far from my home.
Yeah Helis scare the fuck out of me. No thanks.
Actually took a heli tour in Hawaii about a decade ago...company just had one of their fleet crash this year.

A truly, truly AAA level athlete. One of the greatest. He was beloved in Serbia also, kids would stay up till 3AM to watch him. God bless his soul.

Wasn't a Kobe fan but that is a terrible way to go and hespect to a legend. One of the greatest to ever do it. RIP.

Helicopters and celebs don't mix.

It's on Sportscenter now

Ramona Shelburne is talking about it. She is damn near in tears, too.

RIP to the Mamba from a Trailblazers fan

Over in the sports bar area there are rumors that while his wife Vanessa was not on board, it's possible his daughter(s) were. I hope that's not true. It would be even more tragic.

Yeah Helis scare the fuck out of me. No thanks.
Actually took a heli tour in Hawaii about a decade ago...company just had one of their fleet crash this year.

I just booked a doors off tour in Maui for next month and now I’m reading a million comments about how dangerous helicopters are :(

He barley got to enjoy his post retirement life. dude retired in 15-16 season..........Just sad all around.

Damn that is sad as fuck

Never watch or watched basketball. But even I know who this guy was. This shows us once again that life is really fractal.

Fuck, this is shocking and sad news. He had so much to live for too... RIP Kobe

Ps: Been saying it for years. Helicopter and Motorcycles. Me. Never.

That's an honest to God shame...

If we all had work ethic like Kobe, the world would be a much different and better place.

RIP

Back