Kobe Bryant dead from helicopter crash.

Midnighter

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/

Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

Kobe has famously used a helicopter to travel for years -- dating back to when he played for the Lakers. He was known for commuting from Newport Beach, CA to the STAPLES Center in DTLA in his Sikorsky S-76 chopper.

KB is survived by his wife Vanessa, and their four daughters -- Gianna, Natalia and Bianca and their newborn Capri.

i bet it was that bitch, rip bro, another man destroyed by a divorce

wtf no way

fuck this shit is true

Calabasas helicopter crash.

fuck me

Holy shit. Seriously that's a huge celebrity to die way before their time.

Something's weird.

This would be on every news outlet.

A Google search on this produces 0 results. Is Sherdog becoming like Facebook now?
Yeah, I can’t see anything else either

I see this on a couple sites, but hopefully this is bs

Multiple outlets are reporting about a helicopter crash in Calabasas, but TMZ is the only one reporting that Kobe was on board.

Reading descriptions of the helicopter crash, it's eerily similar to the one that claimed Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Yeah, I can’t see anything else either

Most of the news outlets are referencing TMZ. Must not be many articles because it is so recent.

Sadly, this appears to be for real.

RIP black mamba

Holy shit, lots of news outlets reporting.

My son just came in and said the same , that it's being reported Kobe's dead but isn't sure if it's for real.

That sucks if true.

Dang, my favorite basketball player ever. We were only a month apart in age so it was always inspiring to me how much he achieved and how hard he worked. It made me work harder too. Damn this is really upsetting and I'm not one to usually care about celebrities

Back