Kobe Bryant dead at 41

Terrible news.

RIP, we lost a legend today.

RIP legend..gave us many memorable nba moments

And quit the negative comments you assholes

This news just knocked the wind out of me. Probably saw Kobe play in person in Sacramento in his prime years over 20 times in regular season and high drama playoff games. I player i LOVED to HATE.
In my opinion as great as any player in my lifetime and my GOAT. More so because his era was more prevalent in my own formative years while MJ was the man when I was a child who didn’t see the game through the same lens as a die hard Kings fan trying to beat the Lakers.

RIP Kobe

news is saying he was without any kids
anyone know for sure?

Last edited:
This news just knocked the wind out of me. Probably saw Kobe play in person in Sacramento in his prime years over 20 times in regular season and high drama playoff games. I player i LOVED to HATE.
In my opinion as great as any player in my lifetime and my GOAT. More so because his era was more prevalent in my own formative years while MJ was the man when I was a child who didn’t see the game through the same lens as a die hard Kings fan trying to beat the Lakers.

RIP Kobe

Saw him play orlando in the finals once..unreal skill he was clearly on another level and probably the closest to mj anyone will ever come

One of the goats..5 rings dont lie

giphy.gif

XShU0L6.gif

Rip...

I still can't believe it...

I saw this dude a bunch growing up. When the Lakers came to town I went to see Mamba...

I went to Laker games from 2000-2011.... Even went to every game in the yoffs against the wolves.

Such a legend

favorite game was retirement game when he dropped 60

10 of which were on last two minutes

from day one to last day in nba he was a true legend

afterwards watching him breakdown games on the detail

just an amazing player and nba mind

so sad for his family and the city of la

This dude Kobe Bean Bryant broke my heart in Game 7 of Western Conference Finals in 2000

Now he's breaking my heart again 20 years later for a different reason

RIP to Kobe, his daughter GiGi and those other souls that perished on that helicopter crash

Last edited:
This is unbelievable. Don't even know what to think.

RIP Kobe

helicopters, man.
they go down all the time.
two went down in Hawaii a few weeks ago.
either take a plane or get a bus like Madden used to use.
Stevie Ray Vaughn died in one, too.

Back