Kobe Bryant dead at 41

That sucks about Kobe and his kids. Holy fuck his wife must be in shock right now. Her husband and her kids dead.

lol - Sorry. I felt horrible for posting it but thought it was hilarious. I mean.....the guy wasn't exactly society's role model. BUT I do feel sorry for his kids who have no father now :(.

Edit. OK just read his kids might have been on it too. I'm sorry and I completely change my point of view. Poor kids and poor mother :( :(.

No problem. Good for you being self aware and changing your point of view. Not many people on the interwebs have that skill. Where did you read his kids were on board? I hope that's not true.

Do private Helicopters have regular safety inspections ?

not the time bro fuck at least give it a few weeks joking around a few minutes after its announced

Isn't laughter the best medicine? ;) - I'm just making this WAY worse :( - RIP Kobe and anyone else who died. I hope the relatives can find peace.

Fuck I really hope his kids weren't on the helicopter.

Oh God. Reports are coming in that his kids were on the helicopter too.

Apparently this was based off a poorly worded report from ABC News where they were trying to say that he was a father of 4 kids but worded it poorly so it sounded like they were on board too.

Apparently this was based off a poorly worded report from ABC News where they were trying to say that he was a father of 4 kids but worded it poorly so it sounded like they were on board too.

Christ... get their shit straight before posting.

Jesus. I thought it was fake when I saw it.

Rest in peace. Hope the news that his kids were on board turns out to be false.

Last edited:
Damn. Some celebs just feel untouchable. Kobe was one of them. Crazy to go out like that so young.

Rip Mamba

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back