Kobe Bryant dead at 41

If someone told me 10 years ago i would cry for Kobe Bryant, i would have laughed in their face, but here we are.

RIP Legend

You can never hide racism and hate for too long before it undoubtedly spills out, accidentally.

I think she was starting to say Knickerbockers(New York’s NBA team) and started to correct herself at the worst time ...or I hope she was. When I was a kid I used to think for years John Lennon was dropping the N bomb in “I Am The Walrus” when he said “You let your nickers down”

helicopters, man.
they go down all the time.
two went down in Hawaii a few weeks ago.
either take a plane or get a bus like Madden used to use.
Stevie Ray Vaughn died in one, too.

From what I read he preferred the helicopter to commute because of his knees and other nagging injuries; a couple hours in a car was apparently pretty uncomfortable/painful.

Condolences to his wife and family. I can only imagine what’s she’s dealing with right now.

After Jordan retired Kobe was the closest thing, Jordan-Lite. That's not a knock on Kobe, his skill level was apex. I just can't believe this happened, its so sudden and random. I have a 13 year old daughter as well so it really hits home.

R.I.P. to one of the all time greats.

Christ... get their shit straight before posting.

Being first is all that matters these days. Being accurate is irrelevant.

Sad news, guy was a big part of the 2000s, not just in basketball, but culture as a whole.

And shame on the people already looking for newscasters etc to drag over the coals for saying the wrong thing about this. People like that need to be culled from society. The guy's body is still warm and people are looking for their next victim to sick the outrage mob on.

Being first is all that matters these days. Being accurate is irrelevant.

No kidding. There’s a guy crying itt because he made one first but this one got more traction.

This tragic event is about meeee!

Holy shit. Surreal.

For those of us old enough, saw him grow up from age 17. I've shit on him here and there, but that's tragic. Especially if thing about the daughters is true. RIP

Never was a fan, but he was a legend.

One of the GOATs. A very sad day. RIP.

It doesn't seem real, and to hear about Gianna too..13 and her whole life still ahead of her is heartbreaking

Hearing the news, I can’t remember why I didn’t like him. Very sad.

Never heard of 90% of the people in this thread

RiP Kobe

Such a legend

favorite game was retirement game when he dropped 60

10 of which were on last two minutes

from day one to last day in nba he was a true legend

afterwards watching him breakdown games on the detail

just an amazing player and nba mind

so sad for his family and the city of la

My fav was the 80pt game..2nd only to wilts 100

And he did it on 28/46 = 60% shooting..not like these 100 shots/30pts harden/westbrook jokers

just as sad for the others killed.
i'm sure they contributed a lot in their own lives
as non-superstars.

Back