Known UFC shill and commentator DC praises AJ McKee

Can't wait to see McKee and MVP in the UFC next year. They both keep publicly saying they want to join the UFC.

Sorry Bellator shills.

Yeah I like them both...MVP is creative...but I think McKee will stay a little longer after that 1 million check.

U Fight Cheap pays their fighters 15% of revenue. They are greedy scumbags and the likes don’t lie. Get out of my thread scumbag

Yet UFC pays the highest out of all MMA orgs.

There are poor fuckers on Bellator prelims making less then 1K to fight.

MMA is garbage for pay, but rinsing the UFC for low pay is biased to fuck, when Bellator/Viacom pay peanuts.

@GueseGuy, @tehMoose , and this idiot continue to suck Bellator's balls.

MMA is garbage for pay, but rinsing the UFC for low pay is biased to fuck, when Bellator/Viacom pay peanuts.

Stay triggered clown. Screw U Fight Cheap. They will get clapped by all those law suits and I can’t wait for those greedy scumbags to get whats coming to them

Stay triggered clown. Screw U Fight Cheap. They will get clapped by all those law suits and I can’t wait for those greedy scumbags to get whats coming to them

Carry on being a Bellator shill. Embrace it. When that is gone, you gonna attach yourself to another org?

What’s the percent of profits (considering bellator makes a loss according to all ufc shills) or revenues that bellator gives its roster vs the percent of revenue ufc gives its roster?

If you want to debate this at least bring some relevant numbers.

I dont know why TS hates DC,DC did the right thing when he pinned Anderson for the 3-count.123 and even hooked the leg cos Silva's a legend and all.

I dont know why TS hates DC,DC did the right thing when he pinned Anderson for the 3-count.123 and even hooked the leg cos Silva's a legend and all.
DC took it so easy on Anderson. That was such a soft performance but he didn’t want to hurt him badly since Anderson was doing the ufc a favour for the card that Jon ruined.

He's not going anywhere as long as he's champ

McKee won’t wanna go from winning 1 million dollars to making the 75/75K Dana and U Fight Cheap is gonna offer him
It was basically a million for 3 fights plus whatever his purses are for those 3. Still a great pay out for those 3 when it's divided down. But you NEED to win the tournament to do that or pay if significantly less. Dana could easily offer him a fight deal with a 2-3 hundred thousand + per appearance plus incentives/bonus structure and it's already a more secure yet financially similar pay out. And if contract has some spicy ppv/championship bonus perk payouts on top of it and he's feeling confident he can take the strap no reason to think he wouldn't jump ship if he's free of his bellator contract at some point. Maybe Bellator ponies up huge guaranteed show money for him on a new deal. But generally UFC can get the guy they want if they really want them. If AJ continues winning and impressively people will want to see him in the UFC. Chandler made 350k in his first appearance guaranteed, 480k after reported bonuses. And that was just a co main against Hooker. And was guaranteed 500k for the Oliveira fight. Some places I saw said he made 842k after ppv bonuses but no idea how accurate that is. So if Had Chandler actually beaten Oliveira i imagine he'd have been making significantly more than that per appearance. So by those numbers Chandler would basically be make the same money as AJ without having to win a tournament to get it over 3 fights, definitely more if he had won. If AJ is confident he can take the belt he takes a similar deal IMO. Could even get a better one where he's still undefeated.

Lol good attempt at playing with TS’s emotion I lol’d but why are you attacking @TheSpider ? Do you have a similar man crush on always Second fiddle and company man DC like he does on Silva?

Lol good attempt at playing with TS’s emotion I lol’d but why are you attacking @TheSpider ? Do you have a similar man crush on always Second fiddle and company man DC like he does on Silva?
You mean the ChampChampHugeHugeBallsBalls?

He is as God made him,sir.

DC took it so easy on Anderson. That was such a soft performance but he didn’t want to hurt him badly since Anderson was doing the ufc a favour for the card that Jon ruined.
Took the div from tears to glory.

What’s the percent of profits (considering bellator makes a loss according to all ufc shills) or revenues that bellator gives its roster vs the percent of revenue ufc gives its roster?

If you want to debate this at least bring some relevant numbers.

This payout is amazing to all involved.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/04/bellator-220-salaries-champ-rory-macdonald-leads-payouts

I can definitely see why Chandler, Alveraz, Lombard, etc. wanted to stay. Oh, wait....

McKee and MVP want to join the UFC, what's that for?

This payout is amazing to all involved.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/04/bellator-220-salaries-champ-rory-macdonald-leads-payouts

I can definitely see why Chandler, Alveraz, Lombard, etc. wanted to stay. Oh, wait....

McKee and MVP want to join the UFC, what's that for?
Again someone’s dancing around the question. the question was what percent of revenue and profits do fighters get in each org?

also that’s great but why did moose, bendo etc all leave lol and why did pvz say she made more in two bkfc events than her entire ufc career ? Horrible examples are available both ways but let’s argue this is a civilized manner: provide the relevant data to compare which org is more equitable with $ percentage to its fighters

Again someone’s dancing around the question. the question was what percent of revenue and profits do fighters get in each org?

also that’s great but why did moose, bendo etc all leave lol and why did pvz say she made more in two bkfc events than her entire ufc career ? Horrible examples are available both ways but let’s argue this is a civilized manner: provide the relevant data to compare which org is more equitable with $ percentage to its fighters

There's no source for any organization with what revenue and profits go to the fighters.

Retarded question.

PVZ is making more on her website than anything she has done in fighting.

Like I said earlier, why do MMA? The pay is garbage.

There's no source for any organization with what revenue and profits go to the fighters.

Retarded question.

PVZ is making more on her website than anything she has done in fighting.

Like I said earlier, why do MMA? The pay is garbage.
So basically you are arguing blindly? UFC has been reportedly sharing 15-20% of its revenue with fighters. Since bellator has nearly no revenue it’s safe to assume their split in fighter pay is significantly more. Not rocket science!

I agree with your point: mma pay being shit.

UFC is the biggest promo and has a lot of responsibility as it has direct control over the earnings of the majority of mma fighters and also an indirect influencer role on all other mma orgs because let’s admit it UFC has the most market capitalization of mma by far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back