Known UFC shill and commentator DC praises AJ McKee

So basically you are arguing blindly? UFC has been reportedly sharing 15-20% of its revenue with fighters. Since bellator has nearly no revenue it’s safe to assume their split in fighter pay is significantly more. Not rocket science!

I agree with your point: mma pay being shit.

UFC is the biggest promo and has a lot of responsibility as it has direct control over the earnings of the majority of mma fighters and also an indirect influencer role on all other mma orgs because let’s admit it UFC has the most market capitalization of mma by far!

Doesn't Viacom own CBS?

I'm not American but I believe CBS runs ESPN to the ground in viewership.

If Viacom promotes Bellator and puts it on there, the numbers will shoot through the roof.

I have no idea why Viacom doesn't promote Bellator like ESPN is promoting UFC.

Come to the UFC and fight for crumbs AJ :rolleyes:
e33fb6c629156d3a75bb9774787ab6a6.gif

Also o_O
7b19367630b6ff2f5d5aa2865a06a7fe.png

Again someone’s dancing around the question. the question was what percent of revenue and profits do fighters get in each org?

also that’s great but why did moose, bendo etc all leave lol and why did pvz say she made more in two bkfc events than her entire ufc career ? Horrible examples are available both ways but let’s argue this is a civilized manner: provide the relevant data to compare which org is more equitable with $ percentage to its fighters
Lol the fighters don’t care what percentage of the revenue they’re being paid. They care how much money they’re making…

Again someone’s dancing around the question. the question was what percent of revenue and profits do fighters get in each org?

also that’s great but why did moose, bendo etc all leave lol and why did pvz say she made more in two bkfc events than her entire ufc career ? Horrible examples are available both ways but let’s argue this is a civilized manner: provide the relevant data to compare which org is more equitable with $ percentage to its fighters
Do you think bellator would pay the same % they do now if they switched places with the ufc in terms of revenue?

A lot of these comments remind of the marks fighting over WCW and WWF in the late 90s

Do you think bellator would pay the same % they do now if they switched places with the ufc in terms of revenue?
I don’t play hypotheticals I just want more equitable pay for fighters. There is a reason the you tubers are having a field day with our beloved sport. It’s easy pickings in terms of pay equity.

I don’t play hypotheticals I just want more equitable pay for fighters. There is a reason the you tubers are having a field day with our beloved sport. It’s easy pickings in terms of pay equity.
There’s been 1 YouTube fight with 1 youtuber. One more scheduled with that same guy. It’s not like it’s a big game changer for the sport. Both askren and Woodley weren’t needed in the ufc anymore and that’s what made them available.

I’d like to see pay increase as well. And yes, competition helps..

The best FW in the world.

He has no claim to the top spot at 145, but he's damn good and I would love to see him fight the best guys out there. Unfortunately, Bellator doesn't have many of those.

People who are fans of promotions instead of fighters are weird.
It makes sense that people will have a bias for which promotion they default to. But it’s when people dismiss fighters from other promotions automatically that is weird.

It makes sense that people will have a bias for which promotion they default to. But it’s when people dismiss fighters from other promotions automatically that is weird.

I think that's weird too, this is an individual sport.

The really weird thing is most people having the arguments watch every Bellator and UFC card anyway.

I try to watch as much MMA as possible. Both leagues have their faults but in a way the Bellator guys seem like they're new school hipsters, lol. Just enjoy the fucking fights.

Back