Known UFC shill and commentator DC praises AJ McKee

Lol no. Your boy pitbull just got embarrassed terribly.

it’s easy for these fighters to shine in the shit leagues, top 5 fw and lightweight molest these scrubs.

you jinx all your fav bellator fighters, Lima and pitbull.. Next nemkov will be exposed too.
The likes don’t lie

It’s hard to know every individual fighter…..there are varying levels of investment….

That's fine, but in that case don't have an opinion on which fighter is better purely based on where they fight.

People who are fans of promotions instead of fighters are weird.
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of any particular promotion, but a tiny number of promotions are ultra convenient to watch in terms of platform and time of day. That's a huge factor for me. Also, I'm only going to watch a limited number of events per month, so there's that too.

I'm willing to accept the casual label. <DCrying>

He wants to go to the UFC until Dana and U fight Cheap offer him a 40/40K contract
There are exceptions, but the UFC pays way more the majority of the time. If they want AJ they will get him. Hell even old Eddie got a PPV cut when he signed

How did Pitbull lose so easily? Bellator commentators were acting like he’s an unstoppable wrecking machine and 1 min later he’s unconscious in the referees arms

What’s the percent of profits (considering bellator makes a loss according to all ufc shills) or revenues that bellator gives its roster vs the percent of revenue ufc gives its roster?

If you want to debate this at least bring some relevant numbers.
I think everyone understand the UFC is greedy and need to pay their non superstars more. The majority of the time they do pay substantially better. There is the odd time they wont, but most of the time its not even a little bit close.

Yes Bellator likely pays a higher % of revenue though

DC took it so easy on Anderson. That was such a soft performance but he didn’t want to hurt him badly since Anderson was doing the ufc a favour for the card that Jon ruined.
And then Anderson just kicked him on the ribs out of nowhere. DC was like "chill the fuck out bro im going like 40% on you"

AJ would be smart to move to the UFC before one of those Russians in bellator derail his train soon.

Bellators talent scouts are the best in the world

AJ would be smart to move to the UFC before one of those Russians in bellator derail his train soon.

Bellators talent scouts are the best in the world

None of the Russians in Bellator's FW division are really a threat to him. The only problem would potentially be if Omarov or Shakhrurmanazov showed up, but they don't have those guys.

Maybe Shabliy at LW could be an issue, but I'd back AJ to win there.

None of the Russians in Bellator's FW division are really a threat to him. The only problem would potentially be if Omarov or Shakhrurmanazov showed up, but they don't have those guys.

Maybe Shabliy at LW could be an issue, but I'd back AJ to win there.
AJ would rightfully be favored but those guys will continue growing as a threat while they gave more experience

AJ would rightfully be favored but those guys will continue growing as a threat while they gave more experience

The Russian FW's they have aren't particularly impressive imo. At LW yes there's Shabliy and Usman for sure.

The likes don’t lie
???

lol at thinking likes mean anything.

And what does that have to do with the fighters you think would beat ufc champs getting beat by scrubs?

i think dana would pay AJ to transfer... maybe not a ridiculous amount but a good sum.

chandler will meet the same fate as askren. and dana will love it as it shows the UFC fights are a notch above the rest. bellator champs are = ufc top 5. hope aj transfers before he gets too old.

Didn't 50 Cent put that up? That wasn't Bellator and Viacom's cash.

Fuck, every fighter should go to the PFL. You get your guaranteed purse plus 100k for the playoffs, 250k for the semi's and 1mill for winning the final.

AJ has publicly said he wants to go to the UFC.
Looks like FW million was B-tor/Viacom and WW tournament was Fiddy
Bellator MMA to stage 16-man, ‘multi-million dollar’ Featherweight Grand Prix in 2019 - MMAmania.com

In partnership with Bellator, 50 Cent to pay $1 million to grand prix winner | Sporting News

Reactions: TCE
Dana would pay McKee very well. Bellator's biggest goal should be to have a champ that would arguably beat anyone in their weight class on the UFC roster. In a few years, McKee could be that guy. Coker should break the bank in order to keep him. Losing AJ to the UFC would be a serious blow to Bellator, especially now with Chandler gone.

Back