knight vs samurai.

When the Mongols fought against Polish/Hungarian/Croatian knights and Japanese samurai, who got beat?

mongols fought on horseback using feints and retreats wearing down the infantry with arrows before the lancers charged. the mongols also had issues fighting knights if they were forced too. on foot a mongol also gets totally annihilated by knights. detachments of mongols were caught and defeated.

prior to legnitz the poles were winning. during the 2nd invasion of hungary the mongols could not take on the castles.

the japanese samsurai would also beat mongols on foot aswell, as fighting on foot was not what gave mongols their edge. plus most of those werent mongols or turks but chinese and koreans who planned on mass surrending to the japanese.

Of the knight knows what's happening then he has the edge. I learnt a lot od stuff in iai batto jutsu that relied upon fucking with people that ain't ready for it. Walking past and cutting their Achilles tendon etc. If they're expecting it though I give it to the Knight who's wearing full plate.

where the hell did the belief come from that samurai are the quintisential warrior ?

a knight would absolutely murk a samurai. a knight in full plate armour could walk through katana strikes. hell even the katana was folded so many times because the ore in japan was of particually bad quality.

portuguese knights fought japanese samurai a few times and won. samurais were also known to fully adopt plate armour if they could get it from the portuguese.
Samurais also carried bows, that'd own a knight. Samurais also employed ninjas, who'd kill knights in their sleep. Knights only employed peasants, who are pretty worthless.

Weight classes.

I'll take the 5'10 - 6'1, 200lb Germanic knight over the 5'2 - 5'6, 150lb Japanese Samurai every-time.
That's really what it comes down 1 v 1 -- physical size. I highly doubt they weighed 200 lb though, more like 160-170, and the Japanese guy like 100-115. It'd take like a thousand years of weapons advancement to overcome that size disadvantage in melee 1v1 warfare.

Samurais also carried bows, that'd own a knight. Samurais also employed ninjas, who'd kill knights in their sleep. Knights only employed peasants, who are pretty worthless.

ninjas are chinese haha. infact im not even certain the samurai have it over their korean or chinese counterparts either.

The Samurai studied Jujitsu so they would takedown the Knight and end the fight on the ground. @GSP_37 @KnightTemplar

It would look like this.
FelineEarnestBooby-size_restricted.gif

Expect on some 5ft manlet with a man bun

When the Mongols fought against Polish/Hungarian/Croatian knights and Japanese samurai, who got beat?
Both Mongol invasions of Europe halted in Hungary, so you figure it out.

(Don't tell anyone that the first time the Mongols abandoned a successful campaign due to leadership concerns and not because they were defeated. It'll be our secret.)

Also, the answer is obviously the dark knight by prep time.
c8a5749b-67c9-4dc4-8c7c-73e0e28e2e5f.jpg

I was hoping there would be a legit discussion..

I just scrolled through a bunch of shit post made by wannabe comedians...

:-/

I was hoping there would be a legit discussion..

I just scrolled through a bunch of shit post made by wannabe comedians...

:-/

Lol, bud, at thinking serious discussions will lead anywhere on SD. If you want a real serious discussion go to a weapons/history forum or check out some YTers like Skallagrim, Metatron or scholagladiatoria.