Kneel Worms I Am Now Unstoppable!!!!!!

Originally posted by ChuteBoxeRocks
what are you studying?If you say that you are in first year of history I scream

Close! Too damn close!

I am an old fuck. I will be 30 in December. I got my Bacc. Sp

:\......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm 19, i'll turn 20 within 20 days :) I'm at my first University year. I make my minor in history..but I seriously think about making my whole bacc. in history and then maybe go to doctorate in history of Russia.

man...d'ya have any class in Jean-Brillant Pav.? You know Francis Campeau? Who's doing a master in Medieval history??

Most of my classes are in Jean B..

I don't know F.Campeau. I must tell you that I only talk to girls in class and am a reclusive creep towards other male students. Bear in mind that I am new to the programm too.:D

Are you thinking of learning Russian? I love Volga Boatman's Song, it inspires me before I hit the weights. I learned the words in Russian from a Russian stripper downtown a few years ago but I can't find a proper English translation.:D

Man...we are frequenting the same building since the lastr 6 weeks :D weird ;)

I would like to learn russian, but the classes are at the fall semester...so I won't be able to learn it until next year

Are you from the MTL region or from outside Quebec?

I come from Port-Cartier in Cote-Nord(11h of road in the north-east)...I'm new at Montreal life :) ..and I like it!!!!!! U're a frenchie like me???

Small world.

Anyone here in Sydney?? i want a friend toooooo

Back