Kneel Worms I Am Now Unstoppable!!!!!!

Hound

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I now have the shit belt.

The forces of Nature are now at my command. Soon I will make the Earth spin the other way.

Oh yes.

Oh now your power is close to mine. But you do not have the expireience to weild it correctly

Originally posted by ChuteBoxeRocks
from which province u form Hound?

Montreal Quebec. You?

Conrad: The deftness with whcih I wield my Chi is an indication at my potential proficiency at mastering my new powers.

I will inaugurate a new age on this board.

Oh yes.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
My belt is green. Hoorah.

If you injest a massive dose of mental steroids you too can achieve my lofty heights.

I'm from Montreal too Hound....if you need somebody to go to the next UCC...or to throw some poopoo on the town hall...i'm here ;)

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
Bwahahah what did you do to get yellow carded?
it was either:

the election i had during my temporary takeover of board and site suggestions forum
or
a thread i made in mma "tito got hurt...." but i explained inside that it was when he was 5 and he only skinned his knee

so im not sure which of those it was

btw i did win the election and am still waiting to be appointed mod in there

Originally posted by ChuteBoxeRocks
I'm from Montreal too Hound....if you need somebody to go to the next UCC...or to throw some poopoo on the town hall...i'm here ;)

Damn it`s a small world. I used to take comfort from the fact that the people of Anti were physically far from me and I was safe since I would never come across them in the real world.

Now I know otherwise. Yeah we should do something for the next UCC.

What part of town are you in?

I am moving back to Longeuil for 4 months then I will try to find something in the East end. I have been downtown near Concordia for 7 years but I am sick of it...

I live in the University of Montreal residences...at the Edouard Montpetit subway.

My girlfriend lives in Boucherville, so I go to Longueuil often...we could meet at the Longueuil subway for the next UCC :)

what are you studying?If you say that you are in first year of history I scream

Back