• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Klaus Schwab steps down from executive role at WEF

What the fuck.. Were you living under a rock? Or did your brain suppress this glorious time in Global Agendas?

It fucking failed miserably during Covid.... lol

Did you forgot all the G7 Government leaders blabbering on about "Build, Back, Better"

and Klaus Schwab making the statement that the pandemic was an excellent opportunity... Yes, Opportunity

v-DNMPGaF5RQ1D4lP0kWQe9olnmiqejNN-WtPzffWO0.jpg

The Great Reset Initiative is an economic recovery plan drawn up by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.[1] The project was launched in June 2020, and a video featuring the then-Prince of Wales Charles was released to mark its launch

The Great Reset - Klaus Schwab

images

Unfortunately, out of control inflation from his shit bill and global COVID policies derailed the "Build, Back, Better" initiative and the WEF's "Great Reset"

Kind of hard to convince the plebians of your agenda when businesses are going bankrupt and people can't afford groceries.

One of the tweets by the OP said that this guy retired because the great reset had been exposed. I asked how could it have just been exposed if people have been babbling about this dumb shit for years. Nothing you replied with answers my question at all. You also mention my "agenda". Have I been a part of this great reset all along without even knowing it? Am I a globalist?

I asked how could it have just been exposed if people have been babbling about this dumb shit for years.

the cycle from "conspiracy theory" to no it's actually real can take years, no thanks to the brainwashed masses who carry water for the tyrants and the fake news apparatus who gaslights 24/7.

cycle2-Copy.jpg

"the deep state isn't real, you tinfoil hate conspiratards!"

GJE4sVaagAAZ43x

"deepstate is real and actually kind of awesome!"

GJH70BlXEAALqTu

the cycle from "conspiracy theory" to no it's actually real can take years, no thanks to the brainwashed masses who carry water for the tyrants and the fake news apparatus who gaslights 24/7.
This doesn't answer my question either. Also lol at you already being on yellows after being back for about a week. Looks like I might have been too generous when I said it would be a couple months before you got banned again.

WEF doesn't decide shit. It's a conference to discuss wacky ideas and to get the technocrats time to exchange business cards.
Sure. "Controlling the money" over ANY gubmint was never a TPTB laughing point.

This doesn't answer my question either.

why not?

people expose it, then get smeared in the media for years until it turns out to be true when either the idiot masses start catching on and or the tyrants overplay their hand and go too hard too quick.

cycle2-Copy.jpg

"the deep state isn't real, you tinfoil hate conspiratards!"

GJE4sVaagAAZ43x

"deepstate is real and actually kind of awesome!"

GJH70BlXEAALqTu

It's so weird to me that idiots like you think you've found some special insight on the media the alleged tyrants control. lmao

If you think like this how can you ever have any confidence that what you're reading is true?

You're literally copy pasting off twitter.

Nothing will change regarding what they do, whatever your thoughts on the wef I don't see this as cause for celebration/sadness. They probably just thought having some old fuck who looks straight out of a bond movie wasn't the best public image

It's so weird to me that idiots like you think you've found some special insight on the media the alleged tyrants control. lmao

If you think like this how can you ever have any confidence that what you're reading is true?

You're literally copy pasting off twitter.

it's weird to me that you can't accept the brainwashing being done to you and you attack the very people who are calling out your manipulators. whatever dude, deep state is fake no wait it's real and it's a good thing! keep eating what they're shoveling i guess.

it's weird to me that you can't accept the brainwashing being done to you and you attack the very people who are calling out your manipulators. whatever dude, deep state is fake no wait it's real and it's a good thing! keep eating what they're shoveling i guess.

Bro you're not special because you read twitter.

If anything, the complete opposite. You're the one who has been brain washed. You consume the material they're putting out and ask for more.

Do you really think the elite that control the world are going to let retards like you just chat about their plans on public facing social media?

Bro you're not special because you read twitter.

never said i was. you seem to be taking offense on behalf of them though, which is so strange.

If anything, the complete opposite. You're the one who has been brain washed. You consume the material they're putting out and ask for more.

"i'm not the brainwashed one, you are". ok...

i'm not the one buying their bs, maybe you do?

Do you really think the elite that control the world are going to let retards like you just chat about their plans on public facing social media?

no, which is why right wingers or anybody who questioned media narratives were censored and deplatformed on all the social media platforms until elon bought twitter...

...and then he got the trump treatment

never said i was. you seem to be taking offense on behalf of them though, which is so strange.

"i'm not the brainwashed one, you are". ok...

i'm not the one buying their bs, maybe you do?

no, which is why right wingers or anybody who questioned media narratives were censored and deplatformed on all the social media platforms until elon bought twitter...

...and then he got the trump treatment

Guys I'm not brainwashed I swear, look at this tweet I can't think for myself!

Step 1: Complains about dishonesty in the media.
Step 2: Posts tweets from Alex Jones.
Step 3: Gets banned again...

Er, you get that he's criticizing the idea of "biometric surveillance" rather than advocating it, right?
That's the dude who wrote a pretty famous non-fiction book about early human ancestors. Homo Erectus, etc. That sort of stuff. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23692271-sapiens?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=MOJyYQF5HX&rank=1

That's what I know him from. Now, apparently, he's next in line to lead The Illuminati? You learn something new every day on here.

That's the dude who wrote a pretty famous non-fiction book about early human ancestors. Homo Erectus, etc. That sort of stuff. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23692271-sapiens?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=MOJyYQF5HX&rank=1

That's what I know him from. Now, apparently, he's next in line to lead The Illuminati? You learn something new every day on here.
I think he's kind of a fraud, but it's funny that he's telling CTers what they want to hear and they're embarrassingly misunderstanding.

that self-important "intellectual" thinks you're a useless eater who needs to be kept sedated on drugs and video games.

that self-important "intellectual" thinks you're a useless eater who needs to be kept sedated on drugs and video games.
Well, we're on the same page then. I love to sedate myself with video games and drugs.

Also, it's kind of odd to hear you shit on video games, since your last name was Super Nintendo.

FztXjN.gif

Back