King Ry vs Fonseca

Mannix: "Hey man, remember when Cano knocked you out?"

It's weird the reporter is asking questions in English and Linares answers in Spanish and the interpreter then converts the answer to English lol.

It's weird the reporter is asking questions in English and Linares answers in Spanish and the interpreter then converts the answer to English lol.
I think Jorge understands English for the most part but maybe can't express himself in English very well

Jesus not much through now til end of march....

I think Jorge understands English for the most part but maybe can't express himself in English very well
That seems common

Thats what I'm talking about. "Linares is BACK!" He never went anywhere. He just beat a guy they wanted him to beat so he could lose to Garcia in a few months.

After Cano smoked him he’s done imo.

Why are these fucking idiots being forced down our throats

Seems like ages since GGG fought last. Is he waiting for Canelo or what?

Hate these youtube dorks.

Haha haha. I’m short and bigger than you bitch- Claudia

Devin wearing the Richard Pryor Santa jacket

Niiice

Garcia fight, yet? I'm watching ShoBox which I happened to notice was on and forgot about this one on DAZN. Nice boxing night on Valentine's day.

Garcia fight, yet? I'm watching ShoBox which I happened to notice was on and forgot about this one on DAZN. Nice boxing night on Valentine's day.

up next

I don't think this lasts long

ringwalks

Lol he's barely even competed in world level boxing. He's not a superstar.

Back