King Ry vs Fonseca

@HandNoise i take back what i said about Ortiz not having a good night vs Soloman....

He actually had a great night by the looks of it

I thought Orozco made it a little uncomfortable for him before the stoppage, pushing back and fighting hard, took a few good shots but obviously didn’t hold up.

Leave the Venezuelan alone you capitalist pig! <Lmaoo>
Whenever he fights, going back over a decade, there's always some talk about how special he is and he has NEVER lived up to that hype in his career.

To my knowledge Linares chin was shattered and glued with Elmers school glue, lets see..

Whenever he fights, going back over a decade, there's always some talk about how special he is and he has NEVER lived up to that hype in his career.
Idk, that was a great fight vs Loma imo

Dang they really are doing a better job taking away the streams. 2nd week in a row where my go to streams aren't working smoothly...

I am but i guess nobody else is, linares looks like he's becoming shot.

Dang they really are doing a better job taking away the streams. 2nd week in a row where my go to streams aren't working smoothly...
Dazn is like 8 bucks per month i thought you were a baller

DAZN even has a PS4 app for cord cutters like me

i didn't see the right hand in real time either tbh lol

Sergio....Linares is 5'8 with a 70 inch reach....

That's almost below average not long arms...

Was cursing out Linares till that replay, good Actor this Morales is haha.

“Linares is Baaack!”

Months later: Linares face planted on a nice smooth canvas smh.

Hhmmm don’t know what to think of that, sadly everyones views brings a lot of stereotype with it.
I live in a country built on capitalism and have a life that is just fine. No complaints about capitalism from me.

Dazn is like 8 bucks per month i thought you were a baller
Was... I'm a saver now.
I just dont do monthly subscriptions for anything. I always forget to cancel if it's not worth it. Especially when streaming was so easy and free.

“Linares is Baaack!”

Months later: Linares face planted on a nice smooth canvas smh.
Thats what I'm talking about. "Linares is BACK!" He never went anywhere. He just beat a guy they wanted him to beat so he could lose to Garcia in a few months.

Back