King Ry vs Fonseca

What a dummy.
They just merged the threads but there was a thread for the fight (This one).
You went to the one @Absolut made for no reason.

yea that was my mistake. I totally missed this thread when I did that.

Yea, but its the business.
The jokes just bog up the thread, plus I dont feel like talking about men in panties every time he comes on the screen.
Not to mention the guy was a hell of a fighter who fought everyone.
It's petty to talk about him like that.

Garcia might be better than I originally gave him credit for

Excellent material for Tank in a few more fights
Garcia would stop him. Haney wins 10 rds. Lomachenko makes him look like Gary Russell

Tank should go to 160 where he can make weight

Lol.

So koing someone brought in to get iced changes your opinion?
Forcesca isjt a bum, he did far better against farmer and tank. I still think he loses to Haney, tank and teofimo but I now don’t think he’s going to get plastered the way I did in the past

Forcesca isjt a bum, he did far better against farmer and tank. I still think he loses to Haney, tank and teofimo but I now don’t think he’s going to get plastered the way I did in the past
Boxers age quick.

If you think that's the dude who fought Davis and Farmer then idk what to tell you. It wasn't.

Boxers age quick.

If you think that's the dude who fought Davis and Farmer then idk what to tell you. It wasn't.

The thing is : he wasn’t given the opportunity to show what he had left.

The thing is : he wasn’t given the opportunity to show what he had left.
I think the way he ducked in like a retard head first into a hook was enough for me

If that's how you fight a kid with lightning in his hands you deserve to get ktfo lol

Boxers age quick.

it was a good performance man. im still not picking him over haney/tank/teofimo, but he looked like a real prospect this time out

I think the way he ducked in like a retard head first into a hook was enough for me

Garcia did his homework and knew exactly what to expect.

Garcia did his homework and knew exactly what to expect.
On mlb network last week they showed him working on left hooks

That's mlb as in major league baseball....they showed a clip of him winging left hooks on pads

He did seem to expect to land that specific punch

Yes but fonces
Perfect timing and placement. Impressive
yea but Fonseca helped king Ry in there he always went down at the same angle and didn’t change up after he got caught the first time.
I wanna see Ry vs Linares. Linares can have brain farts himself in the ring but his speed and experience would be interesting.

Yes but fonces
yea but Fonseca helped king Ry in there he always went down at the same angle and didn’t change up after he got caught the first time.
I wanna see Ry vs Linares. Linares can have brain farts himself in the ring but his speed and experience would be interesting.
Linares started real slow that last fight and looked like he's aging.

I don't expect that to be the test we're waiting for but hopefully I'm wrong because i like Linares

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back