King Mo says that Khabib is a true beast and future LW champion

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
From interview of King Mo to Russian web resource bloodandsweat.ru

http://www.bloodandsweat.ru/2014/04/muxammed-laval-v-mma-zarabatyvat-proshhe-chem-v-pro-restlinge/

Is it true that you helped Khabib to get to the American Kickboxing Academy?

- Yes, I helped The Eagle to come. He is a true beast. I know a lot about Dagestan. I watched Khabib vs Shalorus and I knew that Khabib is from Dagestan so he's a good wrestler, sambo practitioner, agressor and strong puncher.

I'm a fan of Khabib and I believe he's a future of LW division. I'm happy that I compete in LHW cause if we fought in one weight I would have big problems. I would've had only one option - to shoot him (laughs).

1376942446_7.jpg

There is no denying that Khabib is a pretty special grappler. He still has question marks, but he is likely be a top LW for years to come.

Pretty much everyone that trains with him says this. It will be fascinating to see if it becomes real.

King Mo building up his friend. Is normal.

poor Feetch

probably and probably.

but already you can see the backlash building against his style. and as we know (and whether we like it or not) viewability/watchability/fannation status (however one chooses to word it) often drives or dictates title shots and opportunities.

so we shall see.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, he's champion material imo.

Well, there's no doubt now, Khabib will never be champ

I think every person who has trained with Khabib has said that he will be champ...dude must be retard strong

Does Fitch actually has biceps the same size as cain's ? wtf

it's nice to hear king mo actually compliment someone even if it's his own team member for once, alli ever hear is him talking down on other fighters.

Khabib & Gennady Golovkin are kind of similar, both are billed as practically the uncrowned kings of their divisions, eastern block beasts with superhuman strength...but they both have holes in their game will be exposed eventually.

At least golovkin is finishing guys though.

The dude trains with skilled heavyweights. I don't see why any tiny LW should be a problem. Khabib will probably move to welterweight someday (based on what he said in an interview).

it's nice to hear king mo actually compliment someone even if it's his own team member for once, alli ever hear is him talking down on other fighters.

If you have ever heard him commentate or do radio predictions he is pretty knowledgable about MMA and has some pretty good analysis. Unfortunately it hasnt translated to his own fights.

Khabib & Gennady Golovkin are kind of similar, both are billed as practically the uncrowned kings of their divisions, eastern block beasts with superhuman strength...but they both have holes in their game will be exposed eventually.

At least golovkin is finishing guys though.

who beats Khabib and how? i'm not pretending he's unbeatable, i just want to know what said holes are, and who will expose them.

thanks.

I agree with Mo. he is a beast and has proven it.

I just want to see him step up to a top 5 fighter.

Back