King Mo says that Khabib is a true beast and future LW champion

Lol, we're on the same page. I've already got it saved and ready to go for the next "how dare you insult him by calling him Russian."

This and the picture of Bagautinov with a Russian flag on his t-shirt.

Nice. Should start one of those threads tomorrow, they always blow up pretty fast.

Chances are he will become LW Champ - There are a few styles he will find tough i.e Benson Henderson, but theres a strong chance he takes the strap & puts fans of the LW division to sleep for years to come.

he's telling the truth we all know, but some dont want to admit. there's no one in the lw div that can stop the monster bear hug that khabib will give for 3-5 rounds.

Last edited:
Even though I don't give two shits about King Poo, I would agree that Kebab has quite a brilliant future ahead of him.

lol King Mo is a thug

Yeah. That's all he really is. I would respect his opinion if he was ever regarded as the p4p best American amateur wrestler in the world for awhile. He's merely a thug, though (all those felonies, and, above all, the skin colour really clinch it). Let's ignore what he says.

Being crying this on the top of my Lungs. Can't believe people still have doubts.

Yeah. That's all he really is. I would respect his opinion if he was ever regarded as the p4p best American amateur wrestler in the world for awhile, though. He's merely a thug, though (all those felonies, and, above all, the skin colour really clinch it). Let's ignore what he says.

wait im confused? how is mo a thug? does he have a violent arrest record?

i just googled it and got nothing.

if he means he's a thug cause he's a cocky black dude then that's different.

cause we all know only those guys are thugs.

guys like Gustaffson with actual violent arrests and prison time are beloved uncrowned champs on sherdog tho.

wait im confused? how is mo a thug? does he have a violent arrest record?

i just googled it and got nothing.

if he means he's a thug cause he's a cocky black dude then that's different.

cause we all know only those guys are thugs.

guys like Gustaffson with actual violent arrests and prison time are beloved uncrowned champs on sherdog tho.

sarcasm

From interview of King Mo to Russian web resource bloodandsweat.ru

http://www.bloodandsweat.ru/2014/04/muxammed-laval-v-mma-zarabatyvat-proshhe-chem-v-pro-restlinge/

1376942446_7.jpg
Holy shit what a necro bump.

Back