King Mo says that Khabib is a true beast and future LW champion

Has Fitch finally quit the vegan lifestyle? He's bigger than King Mo!

Has anyone asked Pettis what he thinks of khabib as a potential threat to his belt?

I agree with Mo. he is a beast and has proven it.

I just want to see him step up to a top 5 fighter.

RDA was ranked #5 when he fought Khabib, but I know what you're saying. I want to see Khabib against guys like Melendez, Pettis, and Benson.

Been saying this awhile. I think his style could beat Pettis right now.

I want to see Khabib against guys like Melendez, Pettis, and Benson.

giphy.gif

Hahahaha that's exactly what i was going to say.

He looks like he is at least 200-210 in that pic.

who beats Khabib and how? i'm not pretending he's unbeatable, i just want to know what said holes are, and who will expose them.

thanks.

With the way he constantly leaps in face first when he strikes...its a matter of time till someone that can counterpunch a bit knocks him out.

Khabib very well might be champ by next year. Dude is a monster.

Very interested to see how he does against Anthony or Gil.

I believe King Mo on this one.

Can't wait to know who they are matching him up against next.

He would be unstoppable if he improves his ground and pound.

If you showed someone who didn't watch MMA that picture and told them Fitch was a WW and Cain was a HW they would call you a liar.

With the way he constantly leaps in face first when he strikes...its a matter of time till someone that can counterpunch a bit knocks him out.

I doubt it. Khabib is one of the best in the biz when it comes to mixing and transitioning between striking and clinching. The reason people are hesitant to counter is because it makes it much easier for them to get taken down.

I doubt it. Khabib is one of the best in the biz when it comes to mixing and transitioning between striking and clinching. The reason people are hesitant to counter is because it makes it much easier for them to get taken down.

which is why people wnat to see him fight Pettis or Melendez.

and of course the grapping match between Bendo & Khabib *could* be fascinating.

If you have ever heard him commentate or do radio predictions he is pretty knowledgable about MMA and has some pretty good analysis. Unfortunately it hasnt translated to his own fights.

How is that? Holding a belt in an organization like Strikeforce is something out of the reach of 95% or all people in MMA.

Back