Kinda sad nobody is talking about DJ

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
His win streak got snapped after a total of 11 defences. He had been at the top of p4p for so long. When Fedor lost to werdum, the site crashed. When Cain lost, same thing. Aldo. Renan. The list goes on.
Sadly nobody is talking about DJ much. It might have to do with the fact it was competitive but still, sorta sad. Even after 11 defences, people just don't care about him much, even the hardcores.

Fedor never ducked competition 10lbs heavier than he is. No guts, no glory.

His win streak got snapped after a total of 11 defences. He had been at the top of p4p for so long. When Fedor lost to werdum, the site crashed. When Cain lost, same thing. Aldo. Renan. The list goes on.
Sadly nobody is talking about DJ much. It might have to do with the fact it was competitive but still, sorta sad. Even after 11 defences, people just don't care about him much, even the hardcores.

He sucks

On top of p4p lol he fought NOBODY

They are tiny men he ruled over a weak division

Insane to compare him to fedor who destroyed legend after legend in the most dangerous division where one shot is most likely to put you out

People were looking for reasons to forget about him, now they have one.

Um....4 outta 5 threads on sherdog right now are about DJ.

{<huh}

Even in defeat, the guy has the most boring personality of all time.
He literally said in the post-fight conference, "I wanna go home play video games".

He had all the chance to make something of this defeat, I don't know, say that now you have no reason to stay at 125, go after TJ, or even talk shit about Cejudo and set up a rematch, but nothing.

I wanna go home play video games...

Losing a split decision to a guy he beat before

He didn't go out with a bang, he went out with a whimper. Could have been something else if "HOLY SHIT MM GOT KTFOED!!!"

200.gif

Losing a split decision to a guy he beat before

He didn't go out with a bang, he went out with a whimper. Could have been something else if "HOLY SHIT MM GOT KTFOED!!!"

I care and I think he deserves a rematch it was a great fight

No one would have cared if he won either. A couple of his Twitch viewers maybe

Even in defeat, the guy has the most boring personality of all time.
He literally said in the post-fight conference, "I wanna go home play video games".

He had all the chance to make something of this defeat, I don't know, say that now you have no reason to stay at 125, go after TJ, or talk shit about Cejudo and setup the rematch, but noooooo...

I wanna go home play videogames.

probably because people react more to finishes. it was a loss but it was a split decision, kind of anti-climactic in a way.

There are loads of threads about this. Some people care.

He sucks

Literally never heard of the guy til last night.

When half of Sherdog doesn't care how many casuals actually do?

Back