Kimbo has actually fought legit people...

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The names on his list arent exactly horrible. Yea Tank was old, Mercer was old, Ken old, etc but this backyard brawler did beat them.

He has beat Legend Ken Shamrock, Legend Ray Mercer, and big names like Tank and Houston Alexander. Say what you want but winning is winning. You have to give the guy some respect.
He has also fought and lost to Roy Nelson, TUF vet Seth P, and Meathead.

He really has fought legit guys throughout his career. I say we give the guy a break. He deserves some respect. He is a TRUE fighter. Gotta give him that.

Any thoughts for next fight some say Wren but I want Kongo vs Kimbo. Just sounds awesome.

Guess he can refuse to take his training more serious because some organizations're will pay him fight no matter how shitty his performance is

Don't start threads in wrong forum on purpose,just to get more attention

Guess he can refuse to take his training more serious because some organizations're will pay him fight no matter how shitty his performance is
I dont see whats wrong with the dude who came from nothing making money. Providing for his family. Who cares how great the performance is, I just love the fact he is willing to fight. People act like he claims to be GOAT. Hes just a guy who likes to fight. People should have more respect for the 42 year old.

Beat an over the hill, back yard brawling, washed up Tank Abbot.

Was getting beat easily by James Thompson before the fight was stopped way prematurely.
Kimbo even collapsed after his gifted victory.

Hype train derailed by Seth Petruzelli in 14 seconds.

Roy Nelson embarress him on TUF

He had one great moment against Houston Alexander and again was fighting for air to breathe in a huge letdown of a fight.

He gets absolutely tooled and destroyed by Meathead which leads to a retirement and is cut from the UFC.

Returns to fight another old legend in the most obvious fixed fight in recent memory.

Then he has the most absolute boring fight in the history of MMA where his opponent nearly died from boredom.

There's nothing legit about Kimbo or his opponents. He's the biggest USA freak show fighter and nothing more.

Was getting beat easily by James Thompson before the fight was stopped way prematurely.

He had one great moment against Houston Alexander and again was fighting for air to breathe in a huge letdown of a fight.

He gets absolutely tooled and destroyed by Meathead which leads to a retirement and is cut from the UFC.

Returns to fight another old legend in the most obvious fixed fight in recent memory.

Then he has the most absolute boring fight in the history of MMA where his opponent nearly died from boredom.

There's nothing legit about Kimbo or his opponents. He's the biggest USA freak show fighter and nothing more.

Kimbo wasnt exactly young either.
Has zero Martial Arts experience and still beat up some legit MMA names. Say what you will but if he would of started early dude had potential.
He was doing good in meathead fight until knee buckled. Nelson he rocked. Forcing neslon TD.
Houston was scared of a street fighter.
Thompson fight is one ill give you.
Seth P was 1 hour notice. TUF vet vs Street fighter with zero Martial arts experience really.
Tank fight well it is what it is. Still Tank.
Ken got beat. No fix. Kimjitsu is raw.
Dada fight horrible. But he did win.

HE BEAT RAY MERCER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! GIVE HIM RESPECT. HE'D WHOOP YOU I BET.

Kimbo wasnt exactly young either.
Has zero Martial Arts experience and still beat up some legit MMA names. Say what you will but if he would of started early dude had potential.
He was doing good in meathead fight until knee buckled. Nelson he rocked. Forcing neslon TD.
Houston was scared of a street fighter.
Thompson fight is one ill give you.
Seth P was 1 hour notice. TUF vet vs Street fighter with zero Martial arts experience really.
Tank fight well it is what it is. Still Tank.
Ken got beat. No fix. Kimjitsu is raw.
Dada fight horrible. But he did win.

HE BEAT RAY MERCER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! GIVE HIM RESPECT. HE'D WHOOP YOU I BET.

Beating a sherdogger would be his biggest accomplishment. No fixed fight needed.

I kind of like my chances against the Kimbo who fought Friday night. Not gonna lie.

Also dont forget Kimbo be smokin blunts. Has been for a long time. Also smoked menthol cigarettes. Give the guy a break. Hes 42 been smokin weed his whole life and ciggs all the way up to tuf. Lungs probably legit shot now

Beating a sherdogger would be his biggest accomplishment. No fixed fight needed.

I kind of like my chances against the Kimbo who fought Friday night. Not gonna lie.
Why is it so hard to admit he has actually done better then what people give him credit. Everyone downs him. I just have mad respect being an ATT member I must defend my teammates. Even though we've never met lol. From what ive heard though hes humble and just lovesto fight. Legit sounding to me.

Eh. Kimbo does have something. He wouldn't have competed with all those guys if he didn't. He's not the greatest HW & doesn't claim to be. Appreciate him for what he is.

Also dont forget Kimbo be smokin blunts. Has been for a long time. Also smoked menthol cigarettes. Give the guy a break. Hes 42 been smokin weed his whole life and ciggs all the way up to tuf. Lungs probably legit shot now
lol stupid excuses.. And Kimbo didnt smoke cigarettes where u get that from..

Plenty of ppl smoke alot of weed and do very well. Heard of michael phelps, dick diaz, donald cerrone, jon jones etc?

I smoke weed on a regular basis, and it doesnt effect my strength atleast. Maybe the agression in the training session is a bit lowered.

quote-do-you-want-to-be-a-fucking-fighter-dana-white-277749.jpg

I agree with you, he DID fight legit people, they were all real life human beings and not arcade characters.

Why is it so hard to admit he has actually done better then what people give him credit. Everyone downs him. I just have mad respect being an ATT member I must defend my teammates. Even though we've never met lol. From what ive heard though hes humble and just lovesto fight. Legit sounding to me.

I just proved to you why he isn't legit as you think he is and neither are his opponents. Hes had 2 of the worst fights in MMA, and 2 fights that were fixed. He's not legit. He's rich from his freak show train so more power to him.

Back